Goa ministers, MLAs edge out babus in Rs 89 lakh junket to Brazil

kaz

right here
What the FAK?
Goa ministers, MLAs edge out babus in Rs 89 lakh junket to Brazil - The Times of India

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Not surprising at all! Since the commonwealth games fiasco, I am sure our ministers can stoop to any low disregarding countries reputation at stake.

The sports ministry should be asked how this "delegation" will help in improving India's status in world football? :-x

India does not even figure in top 10 countries of Asia which is saying something considering the fact that Asian countries have historically poor showing in world cups (with the exception of Japan and South Korea)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
We all know that this is no delegation. Just a bunch of ministers going to have a great time.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
adding salt to injury

the ministers have said that they are visiting Brasil to observe and learn traffice management.

:evil:

OP
kaz

kaz

right here
This is what I got from one of my professors:
"I remember a group of CBI officials went for a tour in Milan and other cities in Italy to question the middleman (an Indian) accused in the Helicopter scam and enjoyed on taxpayers money for more than two weeks while that man (whom they went for questioning was actually in Tihar jail in Delhi). In our country, everything is possible!"

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
it'll be fun to see if Mr. achhe din has anything to say on this, considering they are all BJP.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
btw, OFFTPIC here:

NarinderMudi bringing Acche Din, right?? That is Good times in english.. So NaMu is the King of Good times??

do i smell KF?? :D

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
Goa is going to organise under-17 FIFA world tournament in 2017. these MLAs are to be given charge of various facets of its organisation. Goa has organised many football tournaments in the past (commonwealth equivalent intl. tournaments as such). So CM Parrikar has said they consider this as an investment to increase tourism through football events and to gain experience in organising such events.

but after media frenzy and subsequent public backlash they have decided to go on their own expense.
Six Goa MLAs to foot own bill for trip to World Cup in Brazil

adding salt to injury

the ministers have said that they are visiting Brasil to observe and learn traffice management.

:evil:
where did they say this? can you quote the source please?

_

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
wish I was one of them.

Going to Brazil for World Cup is my childhood dream.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Goa is going to organise under-17 FIFA world tournament in 2017. these MLAs are to be given charge of various facets of its organisation. Goa has organised many football tournaments in the past (commonwealth equivalent intl. tournaments as such). So CM Parrikar has said they consider this as an investment to increase tourism through football events and to gain experience in organising such events.

but after media frenzy and subsequent public backlash they have decided to go on their own expense.

_

from Times Now channel . i was in the office canteen when they were airing this.

cant give source. you an search if you want.

Flash

Lost in speed

I've heard them said in NDTV primetime show with Arnab. He was bashing the MLAs as shameful and even insulted them as shameful, if they go to Brazil with the govt-money.

Top Bottom