Given a choice which one to buy from Canada: Toshiba or DELL ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

raksrules

Youngling
Query 1:
Please suggest me which is better, Toshiba or DELL if i intend to buy a laptop from Canada. I have heard Toshiba laptops are good buy need you experts' opinion ??

Query 2:
Also suggets me a lappy (another one) that i can buy for my Dad. He basically needs to use it for Tally. But in this case the screen size has to be minimum 14" or 15", not less than that.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
I suggest you to go for toshiba laptops as Dell lappies are facing a hardware problem and are being recalled back.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
Go for Dell, I would say. Look for Vostros, they will suit your Dad's needs.

I suggest you to go for toshiba laptops as Dell lappies are facing a hardware problem and are being recalled back.
Where did you heard that?????

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I would pick Toshiba due to their awesome reliability and longer life.

If possible, get Thinkpad for your dad. Superb keyboard, rock solid performance. I am using one for past 3 years and still it's rocking.

@bassam904: LOL! Who told you that buddy? There is nothing like that.

@rak007: Toshiba's are a lil costly but are very good buy. But quality wise both Dell and Toshiba are premium brands. So it won't make much difference quality and after sale service wise, both brands are really great! Personally i would recommend a Dell laptop as that is the one i have experience with. I personally did not like the Toshiba's keboard layout which is a little different than other, maybe in some of their laptops.

I guess it totally depends upon your needds. Try getting 2-3 configurations from Toshiba and for Inspiron 1525 and XPS 1530 and XPS 1330 from Dell in Canada and then post them here. We can compare them out then.

OP
raksrules

raksrules

Youngling
Try getting 2-3 configurations from Toshiba and for Inspiron 1525 and XPS 1530 and XPS 1330 from Dell in Canada and then post them here. We can compare them out then.

I will do that soon. Also let me know whether Christmas would be a good time to buy since i expect good deals to come by (this is incase i am here in Canada at Christmas time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom