Status
Not open for further replies.

callmepulsar

Right off the assembly line
hi,,

Am new to programming side any one give me the tips for starting basic concepts in programming and also suggest some google tips for searching it useful for me..

Regards,
Friend

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Go buy a book like Let Us C by Yashwant Kanetkar. Programming is best explained by books. And google for google search tips...

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Yeah Let Us C is a damn good book. The explanations are good and there are many sample programs. I've got the book myself. And the author of the book has a web presence where he posts more sample programs and exercises.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Always start from the lower most languages like C/C++ and then move onto Java,

Let US C is a good book, after u hv read that, u can move onto E.Balagurusamy (for C, C++, and JAva)

but i always rate KAthy Sierra (java) the best among all, even above the Complete reference series.. :)

on the net, u will find many basics abt programming..

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I will suggest you not to start with "Let Us C" ... Instead start with any class 11 and 12 computer science book.

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ Hey yeah, I'd totally forgotten about it... Try cbse class 11 and 12 computer science(c++) books by Sumita Arora... they are the best for starting programmers. Even let us c can come later.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well, wen i started abt learning the basics of programming, i referred to my Engg SEM-I (Mumbai univ.) book known as Computer Programming-I (for C) and Computer Programming-II (for C++) from Techmax publications,.

then..

moved on to Let Us C and then E.Balagurusamy(C and C++ and JAVA), Barry BUrd (Beginning Programming in JAva for DUmmies) and now(at present) Kathy Sierra (for JAVA)
-------------

:EDIT: plz im not very old aged, jus 22yrs (if u thought tat after reading the no, of books i hv referred..lol.. :D) i hv recently completed my I.T ENgg (June, 2008 ) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom