Gigabyte Ga-ma78gm-s2h Problems Pls Help Me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinaykrishnan2008

Right off the assembly line
NEW Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H [AMD 780G] Problems Pls Help Me....

Hi Digit Viewers...

Im Vinay....

My System Configuration Is...

Amd 5600+ @ 2.9ghz Brisbane,harddisk Seagate 80 Gb Sata1 And Seagate 250gb Sata2, Xfx Nvidia 8600gt 512mb Ddr2 Card[pcie], 2gb Ddr2 Hynix[667mhz]ram Single Channel, 400w [enter] Power Supply , Gigabyte Ga-ma78gm-s2h Motherboard[1.0] Sony Dvd Dru810a Dvd Writer, Samsung 17 Inch Crt Monitor[sync Master]

Microsoft Mouse And Keyboard, Iball 600v Ups...

My Problem Is...

I Have Bought A New Gigabyte Motherboard Ga-ma78gm-s2h It's Very Feauture Rich And Good Overclocking Features... And I Have Assembled My System And Loaded Windows Xp Sp2.... And I Have Installed All The Drivers Came With The Motherboard Cd... I Have Xfx 8600gt 512mb Ddr2 Card . So That I Have Installed The Graphics Driver Also... The I Have Played A Song On My Pc With Windows Media Player And When I Pressed Any Key In The Keyboard Along Moving The Mouse The Mouse Pointer Slows Down And The Audio Skips Everytime Whwn I Pressed In The Keyboard This Is Also Happening While Typing Anything In The Notepad Or Elsewere.... So If I Play Any Games The Sound Skips And Also The Frames.... Any Solution To This Problem..... My Friends Motherboard Also The Same Model I Have Ga-ma78gm-s2h9rev(1.0) He Has Also The Same Problems.. Is This Is Causing With The Driver Issue Or Anything Please Help Me.......

And The Other Problem Is...

I Have A Kingston Pendrive Hen I Pluged In To My Usb Port It Works Great ... It Copyy Any Data From Pendrive To Harddisk But It Can't Write To It When I Copied A 100 Or More Mb Data To Pendrive It Hang After That Error Is Couldn't Find The Path And When I Opened The Pendrive It Has No Data And I Have Ejected It But The Led On The Pendrive Blinks.... Pendrive Is 4gb Kingston Pendrive.... There Is No Problem With My Imation 2gb Pendrive... But The 4gb Kingston Pendrive Has No Problem In My Friends Pc.... And Other Problem Is My 250gb Seagate Sata2 Harddisk Is Some Time Taking To Open A Folder I Have Formatted It Loaded The Xp New But The Same Problem Persists.... I Have Checked For Bad Sectors But No Bad Sectors.... What's Happening On My Motherboard.... Is With The Powersupply Problems My Powersupply Is Enter 400w 12*2 Powersupply .. If This Is Causing With The Pwrsupply Pls Recommend Me A Correct Powersupply......

Last edited:
OP
V

vinaykrishnan2008

Right off the assembly line
no its not a virus i have scanned the full system ... it's happening on my friends pc which has a gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H motherboard same motherboard.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom