[Complaint] Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 RMA Experience

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Make it clear you want a new board.A written proof like in a mail is best.
Your other alternative is to agree for a credit note. Find out the approximate amount you are eligible for.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Got the call from Gigabyte representative . She pressurize me to take an old motherboard . 1st she refused that i got 2 times damaged replacement . When i said have proof thn she said ok ,but take this old motherboard if anything happens in future call me.

I paid full amount for product . Got 2 times damaged product as replacement . After this y i take chance again ?

In future if anyone pressurize you to accept old motherboard, chat in English, and record that call. Don't forget to ask the name of that person who is calling. ANd above all, you shouldn't accept any damaged or bad board. Actually you shouldn't accept nothing but a brand new board. or any better replacement.

OP
R

rahulyo

Journeyman
In future if anyone pressurize you to accept old motherboard, chat in English, and record that call. Don't forget to ask the name of that person who is calling. ANd above all, you shouldn't accept any damaged or bad board. Actually you shouldn't accept nothing but a brand new board. or any better replacement.

Yup Sure .

Top Bottom