Gfx card replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzz

Broken In
well i had to rma my xfx 8800 gt
now rashi telling me that seeing as how its out of stock one of 3 things can happen

1. they can give a credit slip for 7k
2. i can get an xfx 9800 gt in lieu of the 8800gt
3. i can get an xfx 9800 gtx + for an additional 4.5k

now i have a Msi p45 platinum board. i was thinking of going X fire.. but lets just say that the money gods have not been smiling on me lately..

so what you think i should do ?
should i wait it out? they said that they could perhaps get a replacement.. but it will take a looong time..

OP
F

fuzzz

Broken In
well i was thinking.. should i go with 9800gt or get a GTX+
cause i read somewhere on this forum, that it was doing better that a palit 4850 sonic..which would have been my initial choice when upgrading

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
well i was thinking.. should i go with 9800gt or get a GTX+
cause i read somewhere on this forum, that it was doing better that a palit 4850 sonic..which would have been my initial choice when upgrading

9800GTX+ !?... Good option and of course beat 4850 sonic in few games, but think whether it's worth for the additional 4.5k+ you give. That comes around 12k + tax... right?

Now, the choice is yours.
Getting a 9800GTX+ wont push you far with ur budget, then go for it. Otherwise simply stick with 9800GT...

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
9800GTX+ beats HD4850 SONIC in all games. I suggest you go with 9800GT, 'cause 4.5k is too much for a replacement :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom