Get PC Magazine (Digital Edition) Free For One Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
You can grab a one-year subscription of PC Magazine (Digital Edition) for free using this link. Type in your email and they’ll send you the download link as soon as a new issue of PC Magazine becomes available.

Source: *www.labnol.org/internet/pc-magazine-digital-edition-free-subscription/5500/

OP
T

ThinkFree

Technomancer
you sure its not some kind of spamming site which takes my email id and spams me with bull$hit ?

Don't think so.

To read the magazine offline, you need to install a reader. And that is not available for linux :( . And the online interface doesn't seem to work either on my computer. Got this error

Unable to complete issue loading. Error code: 8

We're sorry, but it seems there's an error in the configuration of this issue, and we will be unable to complete loading it at this time. Please try again later.If you require additional assistance, please contact Zinio Customer Support via email at support@zinio.com and reference the above error number.

Version: 3.11.8151

Last edited:

thegussey

Right off the assembly line
is that true that i will get free magz if I subscribe my email? or it just free news letter ?
can i read this offline ?

Thanks

unni

In the zone
I have been reading PC Magazine for years and I often cite it in posts here. Sad to say, Ziff-Davis is discontinuing the print version and PC Magazine will now be online only. I suppose it was inevitable. The parent Ziff-Davis has been in bankruptcy and the magazine has been getting thinner and thinner as advertising dried up. The world financial crisis must have been the final blow. I will miss the print edition and I hope the Web content version will continue to have the same level of reporting and content. January will be the last print edition.
Source: *tips.vlaurie.com/2008/11/19/pc-magazine-to-stop-print-edition/

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
To read the magazine offline, you need to install a reader. And that is not available for linux :(
So here's the deal, "Download our software to read e versions of magazines and get 1 year free subscription". Quite simple, isn't it? But somehow looks like a ADWARE sh*t to me. :mad: I wonder why should we need to download some crappy client just to read 12 free subscribed copy offline, where is my PDF? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom