Get an Apple MacBook For Just Rs. 45,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
please bolden the links next time, or paste them as a whole. due to this forum's stupid new theme, visited links can't be noticed at all.
I know that, which is why I did post the links in bold.

anyway, I just noticed that the first model has ONLY 120GB HDD, and NO DVD WRITER. how can this thing be allowed to exist in the 45K range ? :x
Oh, it’s actually 55K. You’re getting it for 45K due to the discount. Giving no SuperDrive is just a very stupid decision. I assume it’s been done to give potential customers more of an impetus to choose the more costly model.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Warning: If you don't like mac and like to play fanboy games, stay away. There is not point to argue about nothing. So, Mac haters, unsubscribe or delete your unmeaningful and attacking posts and no more trash talk.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Even at Rs 55k Macbook isn't a VFM compared to Dell XPS M1530 as far as hardware specs r concerned. The difference is Mac OS X but Vista when is already good out of the box & can be configured easily. At 55k Macbook doesn't provide hardware virtualisation while Dell can.

shashank4u

Youngling
Apple is giving away these discounts because they want to phase out their current macbook stocks i also heard that there is upgrade pending to all macbooks with new features in Q4 2008.. also a new macbook touch will be coming soon

acewin

Point Blanc
well people with macbook do not play any games, work is their primary concern. In that case no one prefers Windows XP or Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom