Genuie Windows Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

chirayu garg

Journeyman
Downloaded some updates of windows XP and installed them.Now every time when I start the windows it says that my copy of windows is conterfiet and asks me to get original copy.However it starts after that.I have tried system restore but it didn't worked.Please help.

sree_shan

Broken In
sorry dude ..... :( :( :(
no help for cracks, pirates and all other illegal activities .....
see the rules buddy .....

DukeNukem

Come get Some
it does not mean you are usin a pirated copy. only you are not registered with Microsoft .Register yourself (i mean your PC) through that message to get rid of it (if your copy of WinXP is genuine), else live in vain

rajas

In the zone
A question to u.. chirayu garg Are you using a genuine copy of XP. If your answer is some what close to yes, read below.

Hi.. this issue is well known as your computer is velneralble to new WGA(Windows Genuine Advantage). This is happening to alot of ppl.

The Windows Genuine Advantage tool runs from Windows Update automatically, & has been know to generate a "This copy of Windows is not genuine" error on legitimate Windows XP installations. On systems that are getting this message, have them navigate to the weblink below, & run the manual WGA validation to resolve the issue.

goto this MS site and validate manually.
*www.microsoft.com/genuine/download...96c-9dab-45a4-abc8-1f255ee87724&page=validate

I wish u a sucess iff you arent using counterfiet XP.

post reply after try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom