generic host process

Status
Not open for further replies.

asif1231

Broken In
from past 1 week every time i use my computer ,after about 15 mins initially i get an error msg ''generic host process...........if u r in the middle of something ur data would b lost'', due to this all the games freeze in the middle and internet connection(dataone broadband) gets disconnected and i have to restart the pc to connect again as it does not connect after that:confused: .it happens atleast 2 times in my 2 hr login time, pls help....

anandk

Distinguished Member
cud u gv the detailed msg ? is it something like lsass.exe terminated unexpectedly, countdown starts, and then the system reboots ? if yes it cud b a lovesan attack. lovesan is an internet worm which exploits the DCOM RPC vulnerability in microsoft windows. c this then *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25288&highlight=sasser+lovesan

if no, pls give the msg details and post ur hjt log here.

OP
asif1231

asif1231

Broken In
i dont experience a countdown ,but everything runs fine except the net, the connection shortcut freezes and after terminating the explorer.exe program the shortcut gets ok but still the connection does not happen until i restart the system .......,''"Generic Host Process for Win32 Services encountered a problem and needed to close." it is the exact msg.

OP
asif1231

asif1231

Broken In
alg.exe

Generic Host Process for Win32 Services encountered a problem and needed to close." it is the msg i am getting and due to this net is getting disconnected and games r freezing one more thing can i terminate alg.exe service as i think it is causing the problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom