General Question about wireless mouse

patkim

Cyborg Agent
I have been using Microsoft Wireless mouse for last few years. Now its buttons are failing and I am planning to buy a new one. What I liked about this mouse is that when you place the receiver back in its slot at the bottom of the device, the mouse automatically switches itself off.

I am looking for similar feature whereby it should switch off when receiver is placed back in its slot. Do we get any such wireless mouse now or most have a separate on/off switch on the device?

If it's 2.4 Ghz would it interfere with cordless phone and router?

I shortlisted Logitech B 170 but it looks like it does not show up as a listed product on Logitech website, though listed on Amazon.

Thanks.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Typically I would recommend a bluetooth mouse for universal compatibility. No need of any dongles etc.
+1 to logitech also

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Try Logitech m235. It's got a universal USB wireless receiver which can be used with other devices also. And let's not forget the 3 year warranty

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

icebags

Technomancer
how good are zebronics / frontech wireless mouses ? i was thinking about a single AA cell mouse, what would last long.

also, any experience with terabyte slim mouses ?

OP
patkim

patkim

Cyborg Agent
I was looking for one where the receiver just slides into the bottom of mouse without opening any panel as how it was with my Microsoft Mouse. However finally the brand Logitech won over convenience. Decided go for Logitech B175. Thank you all for your suggestions.

Top Bottom