1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

gcc32 in FC4? removing gcc4?

Discussion in 'Open Source' started by legolas, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legolas

legolas New Member

hi,

i have installed FC4 recently. i have also updated gcc4.0.2 and i found that there is a problem with that. i have to remove tat and install gcc32 and try it before concluding the problems on any other things.. how do i do that? i hav installed gcc32 pakckages... but i am not compiling a c++ program to use gcc32 in the terminal window. i hav to compile a program using the "make" syntax and it says various problems within the headers and the cpp files which werent the case with gcc32 on a different linux machine. pls help me with this. if you couldnt understand exactly or need more explanation reg. the situation, i can.

/legolas

2. vignesh

vignesh New Member

The previous version of gcc is also available in fc4 as apackage called gcc-compact..Try removing gcc 4.0 and installing this..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.