Gaming Rig suggestion Under 50k

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yikes!! Thats a drastic increase in the price. Good thing I bought the same card for 23.5k in Aug 2016. So now that nVidia GPUs are the new target whats left for a prospective PC gamer who is on the look out for a new GPU within 24-25k?
Play Angry Birds imagining "greedy crypto currency miners" as targets until prices cool down.

OP
K

karandex

Broken In
Play Angry Birds imagining "greedy crypto currency miners" as targets until prices cool down.
Looks like you part of Jay vs Teksyndicate beaf.

I finally got money today and going to buy it. But now i am thinking, does my i5 3330 need upgrade. And i came to answer no. Whats your opinion ? I might get my ram to 16 from 8.
I will get 1060 8gb and be happy with 1080p 60fps for atleast 3 years OR 1070 and possibility of running VR well ( i am thinking of getting oculus in future) and not look for upgrade for 7 years or so.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like you part of Jay vs Teksyndicate beaf.

I finally got money today and going to buy it. But now i am thinking, does my i5 3330 need upgrade. And i came to answer no. Whats your opinion ? I might get my ram to 16 from 8.
I will get 1060 8gb and be happy with 1080p 60fps for atleast 3 years OR 1070 and possibility of running VR well ( i am thinking of getting oculus in future) and not look for upgrade for 7 years or so.
No idea about this Jay vs Teksyndicate!

Keep your i3 for now & wait for launch of new design processors immune to Spectre bug in next 2-3 years.

OP
K

karandex

Broken In
I got zotac 1060 6gb.and its written extended warrenty on box i dont know what that means. I got it for 27k from mahalaxmi computers at lamington road. Lowest i got. 3gb was not good choice

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Get it registered on their site after which you will receive an email from Zotac,printout of that email is must for getting extended warranty.
ZOTAC | Push The Limit

OP
K

karandex

Broken In
I have done registration, did it before opening the box. but put stores address as address because it asked for company address. So this gives me extended warranty ? it says i am eligible for it from the link you sent. Or do i have to pay for extended warranty.

And as a revenge. i will be mining when idle. This card can give 5k a month.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Extended warranty is free & I don't know what link you used before for registration but if it is not the same as link I posted then register it again & this time with your home address.

I am not sure how you can mine coins worth 5000/month using this card not to mention electricity costs of running the card.

Top Bottom