Gaming Rig suggestion Under 50k

karandex

Broken In
I have been changing pc every 5 year or so and yesterday my 760 died on me. Mobo also giving issue with usb ports etc. Anyways even this perfectly fine pc i am selling it to my friend who can use it better for his cad work. Also i am always been team Green and Team blue so i dont know looking at current market is team red have to offer anything better.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Gaming (Hitman,PUBG, latest AAA titles, and CAD solidworks and sometimes Premiere Pro)

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:40-50k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: I never Overclocked anything, when i tried cooling was always inadequate, so if budget permits and my applications can gain from OC then i am willing to invest in Watercooling or non-stock air cooler

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Win 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:3-5 TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:I have 2 monitors already 24inch 1080p and 20 inch 900p, not going to change

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:pSU antec 650 watt
Monitors as mentioned
Black widow Keyboard
G102 mouse
Z5500 Speakers
Evo 850 ssd

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:Jan 2018

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:I have built all my pc since 2005

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Mumbai, fine with online

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:I would like have more bling in my pc so a nice case worth 5-7k can be kept aside.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget -53.5K

AMD Ryzen 5 1500X -14500,
Asus Prime B350 Plus -7000,
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 3000Mhz -7000,
Antec P8 Tempered Glass Panel -4500,
WD Purple 4TB -9500,
Zotac GTX1050Ti 4GB Mini -11000,
TOTAL -53,500.

OP
K

karandex

Broken In
I tuink cpu is over kill imo. Is this selected for reason of oc? I think i can ditch hdd as i use existing 2 tb across 3 hdd i have.
What will be cheapest 16gb set will be for? I think 8gb is too low.
Gpu i was thinking minimum 1060

Minion

Conversation Architect
I tuink cpu is over kill imo. Is this selected for reason of oc? I think i can ditch hdd as i use existing 2 tb across 3 hdd i have.
What will be cheapest 16gb set will be for? I think 8gb is too low.
Gpu i was thinking minimum 1060

There is nothing like overkill for your usage (Gaming) and since you are spending 50k you would expect it to use for 3-4 yrs minimum I am slightly modifying Sunil's configuration according to your request
AMD Ryzen 5 1500X-14.5k
ASUS MOTHERBOARD PRIME B350-PLUS-7.7k
CORSAIR DESKTOP RAM VENGEANCE LPX SERIES - 16GB (16GBx1) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz BLACK -13k
ZOTAC GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1060 3GB GDDR5 MINI-20k
54k approx

OP
K

karandex

Broken In
@Minion I could always spend less. (@SaiyanGoku avatar face) I just need cpu that wont bottleneck my gpu which is mostly going to be 1060 6gb. I am trying my best to get 1070 but looks like to max that one out i will need some r5 1600 +

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
if you plan on building this system in january itself and are not willing to wait for new CPUs /cheap motherboards to launch first then

get the GPU first.. and don't go for 3gb 1060 variant..

Hang onto your graphics cards, as cryptocurrency mining spikes GPUs prices | PC Gamer

try not to go below Ryzen 1600 + decent B350 board , plus it also received a price cut officially recently so if you wait a few days you might save another Rs 2000 ( ask mdcomputers , vedantcomputers primebagb when will the price cut be implemented in india ) should be available for around 14,500 after price cut

go for 8 gb now , buy another 8 gb when ram prices fall in 2019 .. they are sky high now..

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
@Minion I could always spend less. (@SaiyanGoku avatar face) I just need cpu that wont bottleneck my gpu which is mostly going to be 1060 6gb. I am trying my best to get 1070 but looks like to max that one out i will need some r5 1600 +
Get it in parts like getting GPU first then next month motherboard and processor and so on

OP
K

karandex

Broken In
Anybody know about Macworld it solution next to micron at lagminton?
He gave me quite low cost for gpu atleast
19500 for 1060 6 gb and 34k for 1070

Are these prices low, high, correct?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Anybody know about Macworld it solution next to micron at lagminton?
He gave me quite low cost for gpu atleast
19500 for 1060 6 gb and 34k for 1070

Are these prices low, high, correct?
If its from reputed manufacturer, it is low and otherwise, high. Also depends on the exact model.

OP
K

karandex

Broken In
He says any brand. He mentioned galaxy, gigabyte. When i asked which one specifically, then he said he will give giga byte. After that i visited primeabgb and they had some oc edition of 1070 39.5k and and 19.5k foe 1060 6gb.

OP
K

karandex

Broken In
Prime is saying 19.5 for 1060 6gb also.it was zotac. If prime is at 19.5 then there has to be lower somewhere.
Also do primeabgb bargain?

ULTRON 17

Broken In
All the prices are included Gst or not . Plz Check first.
Which model is he mentioned single fan or dual fan .
That's a very good price of 6gb model.

OP
K

karandex

Broken In
My exact suspicion. Will check that out.
Also paying almost double for 1070 over 1060 for 40 percent performance don't make sense. I can upgrade sooner next time.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
All the prices are included Gst or not . Plz Check first.
Which model is he mentioned single fan or dual fan .
That's a very good price of 6gb model.
Ya I'm sure the prices are without GST. No way it will be that cheap with GST included.
Also yeah hopefully the price cut is implemented soon.
Ryzen 1600 has received $30 price cut so it should ideally go from 16.5k to 14.5k

Sent from my Redmi 5A using Tapatalk

gta5

Ambassador of Buzz
But should i wait for 2nd gen ryzen in feb?

2ng gen ryzen is in April not in feb , but intel's B360 boards may launch in feb .. i hope you have bought GTX 1060 by now , if not buy it ASAP if you are getting for 23-24k , see the current online prices now - 29-31k for Zotac 1060 Amp

ZOTAC GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 AMP EDITION (ZT-P10600B-10M)

GRAPHICS CARD ZOTAC GEFORCE® GTX 1060 AMP! EDITION 6GB GDDR5

Last edited:

ssb1551

Technomancer
Yikes!! Thats a drastic increase in the price. Good thing I bought the same card for 23.5k in Aug 2016. So now that nVidia GPUs are the new target whats left for a prospective PC gamer who is on the look out for a new GPU within 24-25k?

Top Bottom