Gaming RIG for a Veteran Gamer

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
the antec psu that's been suggested (earthwatts 650)is actually a seasonic OEM product,and can therefore be considered very reliable indeed.Its one of the most robust psus that is available at that price point.
Only point to keep in mind is that you get the latest version & not the older version(which is inferior in quality). There was some controversy 1-2 months back when somebody posted on reddit that mdcomputers shipped him older version & not latest version.Now mdcomputers clearly mentions in its description that there is 7 years warranty for eartwatts gold pro psu sold after 1st September 2018.

shreeux

Movie Buff
the antec psu that's been suggested (earthwatts 650)is actually a seasonic OEM product,and can therefore be considered very reliable indeed.Its one of the most robust psus that is available at that price point.

ok, why not suggest Seasonic instead of Antec...? Any reason.

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
All your suggestions mostly Antec PSU only, Any reason? It's better then all.,
It depends on the star rating and years of warranty.
Before I used to refer Corsair PSU's but nowadays TX Series is not readily available where as RMx series are overpriced even for lower PSU's.
Even I used to refer Seasonic but now their latest Focus Series are not available in India but still S12II and M12II Series are still sold in Amazon and overclockerzone sites.
Seasonic RMA and Corsair RMA are the best. They immediately give sealed units as replacements upon verification of the faulty ones.
PS: Sometimes it also concerned with the locations as well.
I normally raise a ticket with either of them before hand and get confirmation before sending the respective PSU's for RMA.
Same is the case with Antec PSU's.
Cooler Master is previously dealt by Acro Engineering but now I think Regeneresis deals with RMA.
Regenerisis is also very good in providing RMA. Since it provides for Cooler Master, Asus, Gigabyte etc
But I dont suggest Cooler Master PSU's. They are usually rebranded Seasonic but lately I dont know about them.

shreeux

Movie Buff
It depends on the star rating and years of warranty.
Before I used to refer Corsair PSU's but nowadays TX Series is not readily available where as RMx series are overpriced even for lower PSU's.
Even I used to refer Seasonic but now their latest Focus Series are not available in India but still S12II and M12II Series are still sold in Amazon and overclockerzone sites.
Seasonic RMA and Corsair RMA are the best. They immediately give sealed units as replacements upon verification of the faulty ones.
PS: Sometimes it also concerned with the locations as well.
I normally raise a ticket with either of them before hand and get confirmation before sending the respective PSU's for RMA.
Same is the case with Antec PSU's.
Cooler Master is previously dealt by Acro Engineering but now I think Regeneresis deals with RMA.
Regenerisis is also very good in providing RMA. Since it provides for Cooler Master, Asus, Gigabyte etc
But I dont suggest Cooler Master PSU's. They are usually rebranded Seasonic but lately I dont know about them.

Great, good to know about PSU's.

You mean, Cooler Master avoidable?

Why don't you make top 5 or top 10 PSU's various Watts and Price range.
It's easy to identify for members.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Great, good to know about PSU's.

You mean, Cooler Master avoidable?

Why don't you make top 5 or top 10 PSU's various Watts and Price range.
It's easy to identify for members.
Here is your tier list
PSU Tier List Updated

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
^ Corsair Vengeance PSU series isn't great for that price. Corsair TXM, RMx and new Antec models starting from Earthwatts Gold Pro is what you should look for.

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Finally ordered a new desktop PC with the following config along with new Window 10 Pro OS + MS Office 2019.

And the Config is as follows:

AMD Gaming RIG

Budget -109K

Processor -AMD Ryzen 5 3600 -17.1k

Motherboard -MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC-12.2k

Graphics Card -Asus Phoenix RTX 2060 Mini -24k

RAM -G.SKILL Sniper X 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3600 -7.3k

SSD -Intel 1TB 660P NVMe M.2 Internal SSD -8.4k

Power Supply -Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 750w -7.4k

Cabinet -Corsair SPEC Delta RGB -5.5k

Monitor -Benq 27 inch EW277HDR -15.5k

KB & Mouse -Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L Combo -4.1k