gaming rig 100-130k

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Antec vp650p is having only 2 years warrenty n even if sites claiming 85% efficiency... i doubt that its just 80+ not bronze or gold

it did not get bronze certification because it works only with 230v mains. to be eligible for bronze of higher certification, the psu must work on both 230v and 115v mains.

- - - Updated - - -

for the psu, seasonic m12ii 650 is also good.

- - - Updated - - -

i too recommend a single 290/290x(not the reference ones).

- - - Updated - - -

corsair rm series psu are the replacement for hx series. even if you find an hx model with distributor, dont buy it. it might be old one.

OP
M

maddy

Journeyman
Thank you rijinpk1 and Cilius

for the psu, seasonic m12ii 650 is also good.

- - - Updated - - -

i too recommend a single 290/290x(not the reference ones).

- - - Updated - - -

corsair rm series psu are the replacement for hx series. even if you find an hx model with distributor, dont buy it. it might be old one.

hx is really good line up from corsair too bad they are replacing it rm n tx not much difference
hx was developed by sea sonic and rm is from Channel well and Chicony
I guess i will keep psu as per budget
I have to go for R9 290 instead of 290x considering cost difference non reference one

and one more question
tx 850 for cf 290 (which is not priority for now..)
or modular 650 psu from corsair or seasonic

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Thank you rijinpk1 and Cilius

hx is really good line up from corsair too bad they are replacing it rm n tx not much difference
hx was developed by sea sonic and rm is from Channel well and Chicony
I guess i will keep psu as per budget
I have to go for R9 290 instead of 290x considering cost difference non reference one

and one more question
tx 850 for cf 290 (which is not priority for now..)
or modular 650 psu from corsair or seasonic

for any single gpu, choose any 650W unit. for crossfiring 290/290x, choose 850 watts or higher from seasonic/corsair etc.

Top Bottom