Gaming pc without gpu under 35k Next month i will add gpu

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:Want to play prototype 2, darksiders 2, nfs mw 2012, sleeping dogs, max payne 3, batman arkam city at 720p at least and other latest games, watch hd movies and play online games like c9 continent of the ninth, dragon nest, rusty hearts at 720p and must have multitasking power.
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:Total budget 35k can extend +3k
3. Planning to overclock?
Ans.No
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Window 7 64 bit
5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:2 tb
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:Want a 21.5" full hd monitor
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:I have keyboard and mouse.
8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:Before 25 jan 2013
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:No i havn't built a desktop but I can assemble the desktop myself See lots of assembling videos on youtube.
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:I lived in new delhi, i will buy some parts from nehru place and some parts online from flipkart,itdepot,etc because i am really open for online shops.
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:I have an old hcl pc with p4 so want a great pc.
This config is without gpu add a nice gpu next month so please suggest a nice gpu also.
I am building pc from scratch
So need speaker and ups also
I choose these components any suggestion please give me.
Processor - i3 3220 - rs 6490 from computer empire,nehru place
Motherboard - asus p8b75 - rs 4044 from flipkart
Psu - corsair cx430 v2 - 2.6k read about it great psu
Cabinet - nzxt gamma - 2.6k from itdepot
Dvd writer - Asus dvd writer - rs 1000
Harddisk - wd or seagate - rs 5500
Ram - gkill ripjaws x 1600mhz 4 gb - 1550 or corsair vengeance 1600mhz 4 gb - rs 1450 from nehru place
Monitor - dell 2220l - rs 8500
Speaker - please suggest it under rs 2000
Ups - apc 600v - rs 1.6k
Gpu - zotac nvidia gtx 650 ti - rs 10500 add this gpu next month.
Total sum - Rs 35884
Please suggest me any i5 build if u can,free to add or delete any thing from my suggest build

Cilus

laborare est orare
Well, you have built a pretty good configuration, no need to change that. Just get BenQ GW2250HM Display which is based on VA panel and offers better quality. Price is around 8.6K

doom2010

Journeyman
U wanna spent 5.5K on the HDD, then try to get a Western Digital-Caviar Black WD1001FALS (1TB). It is faster and also has a 5 year warranty.
Edit:
About speaker, if u find a Altec Lancing VS2621, go for it. Otherwise F&D A520 is also a good speaker under 2k

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
sound quality is pretty good (especially the bass effect) but don't expext too much....
don't buy it online check local stores......

Top Bottom