gaming pc for under 50k

Cilus

laborare est orare
I think OP should go with a Corsair PSU instead of Cooler Master PSU. If possible, try to replace that.

OP
M

Max Sanu

Broken In
^Did you connect everything in place? Are 12V power rails in place?

i dont know much about it.the computer shop had ordered it from flipkart on my asking , he brought the card here and checked it.he took it back to check in other pc's in his shop, he tried in other pc's it still doesn't work.

I think OP should go with a Corsair PSU instead of Cooler Master PSU. If possible, try to replace that.

i know corsair is better but here it costs 5.2k,so opted for cooler master .shouldnt coolermaster 600 watts be enough for the card?

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Best to try the gpu on another system.
Cooler master PSUs are sort of unreliable and you cant trust the power rating provided. Since a psu powers the whole system, its best to purchase a good one. -> Corsair

Fk has a 30day return policy. Try that.

OP
M

Max Sanu

Broken In
Best to try the gpu on another system.
Cooler master PSUs are sort of unreliable and you cant trust the power rating provided. Since a psu powers the whole system, its best to purchase a good one. -> Corsair

Fk has a 30day return policy. Try that.

tried in another pc,results are same only gfx cards fan are working.what if its faulty next time too,how many times will they provide replacement ?

draco21

Dragon...Dragon...Dragon.
Dude they will replace each time you get a faulty component....

Notify them immediately as you have only 30 days...

Last edited:
OP
M

Max Sanu

Broken In
Dude they will replace each time you get a faulty component....

Notify them immediately as you have only 30 days...

sorry for asking a noob question,but is is 30 days from initial purchase of product or from delivery of last product?

draco21

Dragon...Dragon...Dragon.
Actually you can exchange the card in 30 days.... i dont exactly know if Flipkart is responsible for malfunctioning of gigabyte cards...

may be you should just get something else(some other version ) and return this one

OP
M

Max Sanu

Broken In
got the gigabyte 7850oc card yesterday only.its working this time but in games there is a lot of shuttering ,updated the drivers but still problem persists.
for eg - it shutters in fifa 13 even when it shows constant 60 fps.
in sleeping dogs when riding a vehicle camera feels like constantly shaking giving a dizzy feeling after some time.

is there a way to correct it?

any suggestions ?

Top Bottom