Gaming PC for 50,000

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
BTW how is your experience with Deepcool Tesseract SW? Thinking to get one. How's the cable management?

OP
D

dfizams

May be tomorrow
There are grooves around the CPU heatsink. You can wrap the cables of the CPU fan around so that they don't come in front of the DIMM ports. It looks a lot neater and also no chance of the cables getting tangled with any component.

Also don't seasonic PSUs come with two PCIe 6pin cables? Why are you using the molex-to-6pin converter?
Yes, it was with the PSU. My assembler didn't use it. I am a quite a newbie in this assembling thing. So, I didn't know the purpose. Please tell me how do I use it. Right now I'm doing modification of what the professional assembler did, like cable management etc, with the help of internet and friends like you in this forum.
*i.imgur.com/KTVxbUk.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

BTW how is your experience with Deepcool Tesseract SW? Thinking to get one. How's the cable management?
Its quite good. Very spacious and roomy for cable management. Though it was my first time doing cable management, I didn't have to struggle. Most of all, it's so quite and silent.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Thats not the one. It is attached to the PSU and not separate. It should be labeled. Look for "PCI-E" on the unconnected cables. You'll find them.

OP
D

dfizams

May be tomorrow
There are grooves around the CPU heatsink. You can wrap the cables of the CPU fan around so that they don't come in front of the DIMM ports. It looks a lot neater and also no chance of the cables getting tangled with any component.

Also don't seasonic PSUs come with two PCIe 6pin cables? Why are you using the molex-to-6pin converter?
I did find groove around the CPU sink as circled area in the pic. The cable is too short use the grooves. I didn't find any other grooves.

*i.imgur.com/KMSeO3E.jpg

I found 1 cable labelled PCIe, and two other 6 pins labelled 'B' and 'J'. (These are the cables not being used currently).

*i.imgur.com/sXXkcJR.jpg
*i.imgur.com/DFZPY6h.jpg
Are they same or am I missing a PCIe cable?

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Actually it wraps around quite nicely. Representation pic for your reference:

intel775fan.jpg

Since I haven't seen a Seasonic PSU so I can't comment on that but as per my experience with other PSUs, the PCI-E cables are clearly labeled(as you have found) Try googling reference images to be sure or better yet, ask for someone in this forum who actually owns a seasonic PSU to confirm. Those cables you are holding sure do look like PCI-E 6 pin connectors.

BTW, you have done a pretty neat job as far as cable management is concerned. :) I was just nitpicking on aesthetics.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 82
Top Bottom