Gaming Pc for 35000rs

A

AniketChavan74234

I need a whole gaming pc.
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:Should run Battlefield 3 (and if possible Battlefield 4 on low settings),Crysis 2,GTA IV,Call of duty:Black ops 2.THis pc will be used for mostly gaming and to watch HD movies at 1080p.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:i can go max Rs 38000 not more than that.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:No. and not in the near future also

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7 64 bit.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:500gb is fine if possible in the budget 1tb would be best.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:Yes i want to buy a monitor.I already have one suggestion of Dell e1914h 18.5 inch which has a resolution of 1366x768 ,so i want to know is this enough or i should buy anything else?i m thinking this one because i am getting it for real cheap as rs 5350/-

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:Don't want any miscellaneous stuff. I have speakers which i will use

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:Within this month.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:No. But i have quite a knowledge so i will do it my self.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:I live in Mumbai.I am planning to buy all components from Lamington Road nothing from online.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:Nothing just need suggestions from experts :)

OP
A

AniketChavan74234

Thanks bro but i need a monitor too as i mentioned in the questions,i asked for suggestion if that monitor is good.
and i can spend 38k including monitor price :(

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
FX 6300 - 7.5k
Gigabyte 970A DS3P - 5.5k
HyperXFury 4GB - 2.8k
R9 270x - 14k
Antec VP 550p - 3.5k
Any local cabinet - 1k
Dell E1914H - 5.5k
WD Blue 1TB - 3.5k

It'd all come under the budget locally. :)

OP
A

AniketChavan74234

FX 6300 - 7.5k
Gigabyte 970A DS3P - 5.5k
HyperXFury 4GB - 2.8k
R9 270x - 14k
Antec VP 550p - 3.5k
Any local cabinet - 1k
Dell E1914H - 5.5k
WD Blue 1TB - 3.5k

It'd all come under the budget locally. :)
Thank you adityak469 for your reply but i have few questions
First:- i am feeling a little too much to spend 14k for a graphic card and it goes above my budget so can you suggest something under 11k please
Second:- Why 5.5k for a motherboard?I don't doubt your suggestion but is it necessary why not Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2PT (3k) or ASUS M5A78L-M LX V2 (3.6k)?

P.s everything is best thanks just +1.2k for mouse and keyboard and i will going with seagate for harddrive as WD don't have their service center here.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
1. R9 270x will hold off for a year [MENTION=136512]Ultra[/MENTION] on 720p so I won't recommend going lower than that. entering will come under 38k locally if you are street smart.
[but if you aren't or three shopkeepers are too consistent on the price, get GTX 750Ti ~12k ] DON'T GO FOR ANYTHING LOWER THAN THIS AT THIS BUDGET.

2. its related to chipsets. a 970A chipset is required for proper functioning of the CPU and to harness the true power of the CPU :p

3. no problem in that. we prefer WD here because there are many cases of bad RMA by Seagate.

- - - Updated - - -

get this for KB&M *www.flipkart.com/logitech-mk200-usb-2-0-keyboard-mouse-combo/p/itmdrvcyvcyvjybp

OP
A

AniketChavan74234

okay Bro i will see to that thanks for your help and time :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Buy a Full HD - 1920x1080 monitor for something around 8K.

1366x768 is a disgrace for productivity and normal usage, doesn't matter whether you are getting it cheap or not. Even for free it is a disgrace.

OP
A

AniketChavan74234

Ya i m going with FX6300.But still confuse for the GFX card..:-?i will find the price locally and will think about it :|:-?

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
1. R9 270x will hold off for a year [MENTION=136512]Ultra[/MENTION] on 720p so I won't recommend going lower than that. entering will come under 38k locally if you are street smart.
[but if you aren't or three shopkeepers are too consistent on the price, get GTX 750Ti ~12k ] DON'T GO FOR ANYTHING LOWER THAN THIS AT THIS BUDGET.

2. its related to chipsets. a 970A chipset is required for proper functioning of the CPU and to harness the true power of the CPU :p

3. no problem in that. we prefer WD here because there are many cases of bad RMA by Seagate.

- - - Updated - - -

get this for KB&M Logitech MK200 USB 2.0 Keyboard and Mouse Combo - Logitech: Flipkart.com

i just noticed that i mentioned someone by mistake: P and why would anyone choose ultra as a username? :razz:

I know but he said he needed to fit a 5.4K monitor in there.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulation on your 500th post :p :p

LOL thanks I don't even know my post counts as I don't come online by PC :razz:

1366x768 is a disgrace for productivity and normal usage, doesn't matter whether you are getting it cheap or not. Even for free it is a disgrace.

ico pls OP doesn't have the budget. he can maybe upgrade his monitor later on but people rarely upgrade their PC parts like CPU and GPU

- - - Updated - - -

I know but he said he needed to fit a 5.4K monitor in there.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulation on your 500th post :p :p

Ya i m going with FX6300.But still confuse for the GFX card..:-?i will find the price locally and will think about it :|:-?

750Ti should be pretty cheap ~10.5k lucky but I'll say go for R9 270x. it'll run most of the game at ultra on 720p for an year or two without breaking a sweat.

OP
A

AniketChavan74234

Budget too tight thats why going for it.:-? If i go for 1920x1080 (8k) one than i have to cut graphics price for sure..so is it worth?
And [MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION] is right i can upgrade monitor if i want in a 1 year but not gpu or cpu!

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Budget too tight thats why going for it.:-? If i go for 1920x1080 (8k) one than i have to cut graphics price for sure..so is it worth?
And [MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION] is right i can upgrade monitor if i want in a 1 year but not gpu or cpu!

if you buy 1080p monitor and compromise on GPU, you'll be widening the gap between them. lower end GPUs perform good only on 720p and you'll be buying a low end GPU with a 1080p monitor. so it will be a super waste.

OP
A

AniketChavan74234

if you buy 1080p monitor and compromise on GPU, you'll be widening the gap between them. lower end GPUs perform good only on 720p and you'll be buying a low end GPU with a 1080p monitor. so it will be a super waste.
Yup i too thought that! :) Thanks i will notify about the price on the gpu and will ask you again here about suggestion! :p

- - - Updated - - -

Just buy a decent PC and buy a 1080p monitor later.
Yup sure and thank you too for your advice! :)

Top Bottom