Gaming PC 55k

OP
beingGamer

beingGamer

In the zone
I just checked the temperatures yesterday, there is no difference in with and without the cloth.
It's not a thick cloth, just some dupatta patch, its almost transparent :p

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
It's taking too much dust inside the case, mostly throwing on the gpu

you have to compromise on something. if you want better air flow inside your cabby, then there will be more dust. only way to prevent is to clean it frequently.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
without a price-cut followed, shop s just don't sell a 770 for 10K less, i can still see same products in 36K,37K, if there is really a 770 exists with 27K, its an awesome deal. 770 OC performance is better across all benchmarks.

i read in this forum itself somewhere that price in india is some 80X the price in newegg or so, hence a $329( after price cut )*80 = 26320 INR, if this is true then 27K is THE closest enough tag we cant hit , that being said i was referring the reference model.

also between R9-290 and R9-290X, there is only 1-2 avg FPS difference in many games ( dirt3, FC3 for example), if for such narrow difference, the premium is justified in Pc space, why not for 770?

Still R9 280x is clear winner in terms of VFM,even now r9 280x is available at 21.5k... spending 5-6k extra for gtx 770 (5-7 fps difference) is not at all worthwile.

How you are comparing gtx 770 with r9 290 / 290x , currently R9 290 tri x @ 36k has no competition in VFM terms, 780 costs 41k, 780ti around 45-50k....

No price cutdown yet here by nvidia :evil:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Still R9 280x is clear winner in terms of VFM,even now r9 280x is available at 21.5k... spending 5-6k extra for gtx 770 (5-7 fps difference) is not at all worthwile.

How you are comparing gtx 770 with r9 290 / 290x , currently R9 290 tri x @ 36k has no competition in VFM terms, 780 costs 41k, 780ti around 45-50k....

No price cutdown yet here by nvidia :evil:
where r9 w80x for 21.5k???

here the price has increased to 25k.......... i was saving money for it......

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
HIS GRAPHICS CARD RADEON R9 280X 3GB DDR5 (H280XQM3G2M - R9 280X - - 23,624.00)

check the link

nice but his is good??
till now i hav saved around 15 k so i am close to reach the goal if its 21.5 k i think 1-2 month more it will take...........

OP
beingGamer

beingGamer

In the zone
talking about the physx part.. look at the video, is this type of processing require physx?
just asking, i have not installed physx.

[YOUTUBE]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8c27rEMui8[/YOUTUBE]

OP
beingGamer

beingGamer

In the zone
Hi Friends, want to ask if anyone of you having R9 280x face artifacts while palying games?
i get weird artifacts while playing farcry for long time(2.5+ hours)
once it starts doesnt go off. is it ingame issue or the graphic card issue?
i face this only in farcry 3

tkin

Back to school!!
Hi Friends, want to ask if anyone of you having R9 280x face artifacts while palying games?

I get that with AC4 only, sometimes though, has nothing to do with duration, all other games run fine, like tomb raider, AC3, AC2, no issues with furmark.

Do one thing, download and run furmark stress test for 10min, if it runs fine then it's a driver bug.

By any chance are you on 14.1 beta?

tkin

Back to school!!
Try other demanding games like tomb raider, Crysis 2 or 3,

Also try a stress tool like msi kombustor or furmark.

What are the system temperatures during the gameplay?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah

I am also getting the same problem with my GTX650Ti Boost 2GB GPU while playing Far Cry 3 but never faced any such artifacts while playing Assassins Creed4-Black Flag or Witcher 1

Here is a guide to rectifying gpu errors:*pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Far_Cry_3#Textures_and_artifacting

Last edited:
Top Bottom