:-o Need gaming PC @ 45k-50k :-

Config:-

1. 4 GB RAM
2. Processor Core i5 or i7
3. GPU 1 GB with DX 11
4. Motherboard
5. Monitor
6. Gaming kits

:neutral: Please Suggest products to BUY...

Piyush

Lanaya
are there any parts that you wont require... like mouse/keyboard, ups,speakers,etcetc..?

btw it would be even better if you could fill this...

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/128247-pc-build-questionnaire-template.html

Last edited:
OP
F

falknight789

Right off the assembly line
1.A: Gaming
2.A:
3.A: 45k
4.A: NO
5.A: Win7 ulti.
6.A: 250gb
7.A: 1366x768
8.A: 5
9.A: i hve built a desktop
10.A: End of Sept 2011
11.A: yes, PC that runs Crysis 2,NFS HP2 & PS3 games
12.A: Keyboard, mouse, monitor & sound box
13.A: Raipur(C.G), no i can't buy frm other city/state
14.A: I want uninterruptible power supply for my gaming pc... pls suggest which company will be better..

Piyush

Lanaya
end of September!!!
:lol: you should start your thread in September only to get better replies/suggestions

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Piyush said:
end of September!!!
you should start your thread in September only to get better replies/suggestions
Thats the best suggestion

But incase you cant wait-

Component | Make | Price Processor |Intel Core i5 2400|9500
Motherboard |Intel DH67CL|6500
RAM |G.Skill Ripjaws F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL|2500
Graphic Card |Sapphire HD6850|9500
HDD |Seagate 500GB 7200.12/ WDC 500GB Blue|1700
DVD Writer |LG 22X SATA DVD|900
PSU |Corsair VX450W|3500
Case |CM Elite 430|2500
Monitor |Benq G2220HD|7300
UPS |Numeric 800VA|2500
| Total |46400

d3p

PowerHouse
1. What is the purpose of the computer? (Note: If you are planning to say multimedia, you will have to be more specific as all types of systems are capable of doing that)
A: Gaming

2. Are you open to alternate ideas/products giving similar better performance but offering more VFM/ sellers? If not- why?
A: -------

3. What is your MAX budget?
A: 45k

4. Planning to overclock?
A: NO

5. Which OS are you planning to use?
A: Win 7 Ultimate Reserve 10k out of your total budget..

6. How much hard drive space is needed?
A: 250GB I hope you have a rough idea, how much a 500GB cost these days, if not then 500GB = Rs.1700 & 320 GB = Rs.1550

7. What resolution will the screen run at & whats the size of the screen you want? If you already want have one and want to use it, mention its resolution and size.
A: 1366x768 HD5670 or 5770 can handle this resolution like a piece of cake.

8. How would you rate your hardware knowledge from the count of 1-10? (1 being the lowest, 5 being you are somewhat in sync with the current performers and 10 being the highest)
A: 5

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
A: i hve built a desktop

10. When are you planning to buy the system?
A: End of Sept 2011 as suggested by other members; try reopening the same thread in Aug2011.

11. Are you one of the types looking out for "future proof" configurations?
A: yes, PC that runs Crysis 2,NFS HP2 & PS3 games - Here everything is fun except PS3 Games, Please answer my queries below the thread....

12. Are there going to be any components that you don't want to include in this new rig? If yes, do mention.
A: Keyboard, mouse, monitor & sound box I hope your sound box = others Speakers or Woofers

13. Which city do you live in and are you open to buying from shops from other city/states?
A: Raipur(C.G), no i can't buy frm other city/state. Its pretty simple that, even though we suggest you a config, we can't make sure the prices are fine & with sync with your City

14. Mention any other points if deemed necessary
A: I want uninterruptible power supply for my gaming pc... pls suggest which company will be better..

Answer my Queries

1. Have you ever played any PS3 games in PC ?? If no, then YOU CAN'T PLAY PS3 games in PC.

2. Most of the PS3 Games are played under PSN, so did you ever played any PS3 games.

3. Discussion about Hacking or cracking in TDF is not allowed & especially modding any PS or PS Games is also consider a part of these activities. So better you stay out of these or Buy a PS3, which will satisfy your Gaming Urge.

Your Config will be ready soon, have patience & answer my queries.

Final Suggestions, buy a PS3 & get a good LCD, instead of getting a PC, wastage of money as well as Power Consumptions.

Last edited:
J

Joker

lol there is no emulator for running ps3 games on PC.

create thread in augusut. when u wantto buy the pc.

Top Bottom