Gaming Mouse

mayautobot

Right off the assembly line
I need a laser mouse upto Rs. 2000/-
I am confused between Razer Abyssus USB 2.0 Mouse and Logitech G300 Gaming USB 2.0 Mouse.
I can go upto Rs. 2300 for razor.
Please suggest any other mouse under Rs. 2000, if better than the above.

digit1191

In the zone
I personally like the Logitech G400 design. I use a MX-518, its predecessor. Been using it for 4+ years now. :) Still feels like new.

Before buying, try out both logitech and razer mice (If some of your friends own it). cuz both have a very different grip. Get the one you like. I can never use the Razer deathadder types :D :D I am not used to that grip.

If none of your friends have gaming mice, then just get whatever you feel would be good, as I'm sure they both are great choices.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I need a laser mouse upto Rs. 2000/-
I am confused between Razer Abyssus USB 2.0 Mouse and Logitech G300 Gaming USB 2.0 Mouse.
I can go upto Rs. 2300 for razor.
Please suggest any other mouse under Rs. 2000, if better than the above.

get g400
i got mine for 1500 + tax bucks here at bangalore sp road....... dnt buy the new version though from the review its impression is very bad...........

Pasapa

Live to die another day
There's pretty much nothing wrong with G400s[new version of g400], the only fault i could find was with the scroll button, it feels cheap and is noisy.

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Recently I bought the Cooler Master Storm Xornet

Cooler Master CM Storm Xornet Mouse USB 2.0 Optical Mouse - Cooler Master: Flipkart.com

Its a pretty nifty gaming mouse for under 2k

Cheers!
Abhijit

Top Bottom