Gaming Mouse + Mousepad - Budget 3k

kumarmanish

Broken In
Hello guys!
I am looking for a good gaming mouse and mousepad (wrist support is must). I have considered Razer Vespula(1700) + Logitech MX518(1300) which is coming around INR 3000. Any inputs?
Thanks in advance.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
IMO just go to a (big) shop and try out a few pads and mice. These really depend on grip style, size of hand etc.

I prefer G9x :D

OP
K

kumarmanish

Broken In
There is no big shop where I stay ( Mangalore). So ordered on ebay the following items:)
1. Razer Vespula Mousepad(Rs1800)
2. Logitech MX518 Mouse(Rs1300)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Let me know how the MX518 performs. I was planning to purchase it as well, either that or it would be Razer Abyssus.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Out of those two, get the MX518.

Abyssus Jitters on most pads and its unstable (wobbly).
But if you can look past these issues, its sensor is better than MX518's.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well Vespula is great, still if you can go for without wrist support, then Sphex is very good and it comes at a cheap price of Rs.750 :) and it will save some budget and you could go for a better mice :)

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Well Vespula is great, still if you can go for without wrist support, then Sphex is very good and it comes at a cheap price of Rs.750 :) and it will save some budget and you could go for a better mice :)
He already bought the pad and 518.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Out of those two, get the MX518.

Abyssus Jitters on most pads and its unstable (wobbly).
But if you can look past these issues, its sensor is better than MX518's.
Thanks for that. I also liked the sensitivity switch buttons on the top of the MX518. I guess I'll order it then.

Top Bottom