Gaming mouse for 2014 that will last me a good year or two

XavierDaGamer

New to this forum
Hi i'm looking for a gaming mouse from 2014 that will last me a good year or two. (preferably two haha)
My budget is 3-5k. I play a lot of fps games and a couple of moba and mmo's.
Besides gaming as a hobby, I do some art related work.
The mouse should have a good dpi as I like to be flexible in different games
I've used razer mice in the past but I always seem to have a problem with the longevity of the mouse

hitesh

In the zone
logitach G500 all the way! :)

Shiva
Absolutely not !

@OP - Do not get G500, the sensor is total crap. There is just too much acceleration

Also we would be able to help you better if you could answer these questions -
-- Grip ? Palm, Claw or Fingertip ?
-- Need additional buttons ? (Would really recommend them if you play CS or similar games )
-- Does shape matter ? (symmetrical or un-symm; can't remember those exact words). If yes, which one would you prefer ?
-- Is LOD (Lift Off Distance) an issue ? This might look like an odd question but trust me, it is not
-- Need portability ?
-- Also list the priority of above questions. Like this - Grip > Add Buttons > Shape etc
-- Finally any brand preference ? A.S.S freak (like me :p) ?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Go for this :
ROCCAT STUDIOS V3.0 - PRODUCTS » Gaming Mice » ROCCAT Kone Pure

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I hate you TG :D For mentioning the Roccat before me :|

Anyway, yes, if I had to choose only one thing out of my whole rig, I will choose my mouse. It's so bloody nice. However I have been using this for just five months, so longevity can't be confirmed yet. But German quality, well....

Also I will vouch for Logitech, cause my previous mouse was a G9, and it lasted more than four years, it's still okay, just that infamous double click on single click issue has rotted it, nothing to do with Logitech but cheap Omron micro switches.

If it's about quality, then the biggest two brands you should stay away from are, Corsair (ultra horrible, personal experience with two M60) and Razer (no personal experience, but at least three of my gaming friends broke it in front of me cause it died in middle of competition!, excluding DeathAdder or whatever it is called, that's one exceptional unit).

$hadow

Geek in making
Logitech is definitely in the hunt but I have used kone pure and it is a nice mouse both in looks and usage and as said above life is not guaranteed since my friend is using it since about 2 months only

Arjun609

The Don's Decision.
Here are some list of mice Choose ur best one

Logitech G600 3.7K

Corsair Raptor M40 5K

Corsair Raptor M4 3.2K

CM Storm Recon 3.3K

Razer Spectre StarCraft II Heart of The Swarm 4.1K

ASUS Republic of Gamers GX850 4.6K

CM Storm Inferno 4.2K

tkin

Back to school!!
Absolutely not !

@OP - Do not get G500, the sensor is total crap. There is just too much acceleration

Also we would be able to help you better if you could answer these questions -
-- Grip ? Palm, Claw or Fingertip ?
-- Need additional buttons ? (Would really recommend them if you play CS or similar games )
-- Does shape matter ? (symmetrical or un-symm; can't remember those exact words). If yes, which one would you prefer ?
-- Is LOD (Lift Off Distance) an issue ? This might look like an odd question but trust me, it is not
-- Need portability ?
-- Also list the priority of above questions. Like this - Grip > Add Buttons > Shape etc
-- Finally any brand preference ? A.S.S freak (like me :p) ?
Logitech G500 which is no longer available(discontinued, but a few pieces maybe floating around), is hands down one of the best mice ever. Its a legendary model that still gets referenced till this day.

ankitj1611

Journeyman
Here are some list of mice Choose ur best one

Logitech G600 3.7K

Corsair Raptor M40 5K

Corsair Raptor M4 3.2K

CM Storm Recon 3.3K

Razer Spectre StarCraft II Heart of The Swarm 4.1K

ASUS Republic of Gamers GX850 4.6K

CM Storm Inferno 4.2K

3K + for a mouse???? Oh :shock:

hitesh

In the zone
Logitech G500 which is no longer available(discontinued, but a few pieces maybe floating around), is hands down one of the best mice ever. Its a legendary model that still gets referenced till this day.

Please read its reviews

ahahaha 23k keyboard *www.flipkart.com/razer-deathstalke...r+or&ref=e340a0dd-8b75-4e55-89e4-dc932dfff493
2lakh 70 thousand watch *www.flipkart.com/formex-analog-wat...=b_1&ref=5e6e2163-70d7-458c-90e0-062a4546a939
1lakh 11thousand headphone *www.flipkart.com/koss-esp950-wired...koss&ref=70a044f1-c2b3-485e-a628-604c93cb2523
about 2lakh laptop *www.flipkart.com/dell-alienware-17...=b_1&ref=e80e0e3f-cad3-469c-be4d-e0208910d6f5

hitesh

In the zone
ahahaha 23k keyboard *www.flipkart.com/razer-deathstalke...r+or&ref=e340a0dd-8b75-4e55-89e4-dc932dfff493
2lakh 70 thousand watch *www.flipkart.com/formex-analog-wat...=b_1&ref=5e6e2163-70d7-458c-90e0-062a4546a939
1lakh 11thousand headphone *www.flipkart.com/koss-esp950-wired...koss&ref=70a044f1-c2b3-485e-a628-604c93cb2523
about 2lakh laptop *www.flipkart.com/dell-alienware-17...=b_1&ref=e80e0e3f-cad3-469c-be4d-e0208910d6f5

HA! That's so cheap I can buy it all in a blink :blackeye:

Top Bottom