Gaming Monitor 24"

naman.gemini

Broken In
Hey I am looking for a gaming monitor, with 60hz refresh rate only and full HD display. I was eyeing for dell s2440L but apparently its out of stock everywhere. Can someone suggest something nice?

Budget: 15k

raviTy

Broken In
Hey I am looking for a gaming monitor, with 60hz refresh rate only and full HD display. I was eyeing for dell s2440L but apparently its out of stock everywhere. Can someone suggest something nice?

Budget: 15k

Well, you do have it at Snapdeal.
Dell S2440L 24 inch LED with DVI Monitor - Buy Online @ Rs.14990/- | Snapdeal.com

OP
N

naman.gemini

Broken In
Well, you do have it at Snapdeal.
Dell S2440L 24 inch LED with DVI Monitor - Buy Online @ Rs.14990/- | Snapdeal.com
This is exactly what I ordered from snapdeal, they delayed shipping for a week, then finally told they don't have it in stock right now, it'll take some more days, I got cancelled the order then..

XavierDaGamer

New to this forum
I've gone for the BenQ RL2450H 24 inch Monitor, looks nice and sleek and i'm happy with it. Snapdeal has it for 14,4k.
BenQ RL2450H 24 inch Monitor - Buy Online @ Rs.14413/- | Snapdeal.com

OP
N

naman.gemini

Broken In
I've gone for the BenQ RL2450H 24 inch Monitor, looks nice and sleek and i'm happy with it. Snapdeal has it for 14,4k.
BenQ RL2450H 24 inch Monitor - Buy Online @ Rs.14413/- | Snapdeal.com

Even I bought this one only, and after 3-4 months of usage, am happy with my decision :)

Top Bottom