Gaming Laptops under 75K?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero77cool

Broken In
I was in the market for a gaming lappy, under 75k that can tackle todays games at atleast mid-detail graphics at reasonable resolutions.
I am particaular abt DDR3 ram however. Any suggestions?

zboy123

Broken In
You should try Gateway ..... falls just in your budget and specs are amazing. Only available in US through Bestbuy. Great gaming performance and excels in most benchmarks when compared with similar laptops.

If you wanna buy in india, XPS is the way to go. If you wanna play high end games best would be buy a great desktop and a mediocre netbook. Laptops are just a compromise when it comes to gaming unless you buy desktop replacements.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
You should try Gateway ..... falls just in your budget and specs are amazing. Only available in US through Bestbuy. Great gaming performance and excels in most benchmarks when compared with similar laptops.

If you wanna buy in india, XPS is the way to go. If you wanna play high end games best would be buy a great desktop and a mediocre netbook. Laptops are just a compromise when it comes to gaming unless you buy desktop replacements.

Last edited:
OP
Z

zero77cool

Broken In

Posted again:

hah, if i could get it from the US, I'd pick Alienware in a heart beat.

ausaf

Right off the assembly line
Whats the suitable price?

AMD 3000+ @ 2.3Ghz, 4x512Mb ddr400, gigabyte GA-K8n51GMF-9, 512MB HD2600XT, Dell 198WFP, 160 Gb+250Gb seagate sata2, sony 20x dvdrw, pctv 110i tuner card, vista home premium
Posted again:
Whats the suitable price?

AMD 3000+ @ 2.3Ghz, 4x512Mb ddr400, gigabyte GA-K8n51GMF-9, 512MB HD2600XT, Dell 198WFP, 160 Gb+250Gb seagate sata2, sony 20x dvdrw, pctv 110i tuner card, vista home premium

Dubai Directory - Links Business & Real Estate: *www.linkdubai.com
UAE & Dubai Business Services Directory: *www.datadubai.com
Sports Wholesalers & Suppliers Directory: *www.asportsdirectory.com
Something Directory- Business Services Resources & Suppliers: *www.somethingdirectory.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom