Gaming Laptop

nseries73

Journeyman
Want to buy a high end gaming laptop

budget 1.3lacs- 1.6lacs

suggest me that I will get in KOLKATA.............

ANY IDEA WHEN THE NEXT GENERATION OF ALIENWARE LAPTOPS WILL RELEASE IN INDIA???

n3rd

In the zone
We have shite high gaming laptop options here. If possible build your own high-end Asus lappy at Gaming Laptops - XOTIC PC - Gaming Notebooks - Custom Laptops - Custom Notebooks as you have big bucks and can pay for shipping. If you've got a friend in US, all the better!

OP
nseries73

nseries73

Journeyman
We have shite high gaming laptop options here. If possible build your own high-end Asus lappy at Gaming Laptops - XOTIC PC - Gaming Notebooks - Custom Laptops - Custom Notebooks as you have big bucks and can pay for shipping. If you've got a friend in US, all the better!

that's the problem no source in the US........Have to get it delivered from US via mail if possible, or buy one from India, please suggest

n3rd

In the zone
that's the problem no source in the US........Have to get it delivered from US via mail if possible, or buy one from India, please suggest
You can't get those high end systems in India w/ custom build, can you? There are plenty of US exclusive models in there. IMHO if you're willing to pay the duties, which you can seeing your price bracket, go for a high end Asus laptop from there.

OP
nseries73

nseries73

Journeyman
You can't get those high end systems in India w/ custom build, can you? There are plenty of US exclusive models in there. IMHO if you're willing to pay the duties, which you can seeing your price bracket, go for a high end Asus laptop from there.

going for an high end laptop of ASUS will I get a backlit different colored LED key board as in alienware

Top Bottom