Gaming Laptop under 70k

Dipjyoti Som

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I am planning to buy a new laptop for playing the latest AAA titles like COD: Warzone, CS:GO and Dota 2. I have filled the questionnaire bellow.

1) What is your budget?

Rs. 70k

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
  • Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?

A bit of office work and playing latest AAA titles like Warzone, Dota 2 etc and WoW..

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?

I am planning to get at least 16Gbs of RAM. Apart from that nothing in particular.

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like : My previous laptop was a Dell Inspiron 15. I am a bit biased towards Dell.
b. Dislike: HP (Too much overheating problems)

6) Anything else you would like to say?

I stay in Kolkata and the temperature can get very high during the summer. I don't want my laptop to overheat while I am playing something. Please suggest something with good cooling and less overheating.

Please suggest me a good laptop around 70k. Thank you.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
There are no good laptops I can suggest now because Ryzen 4000 series launch is so near. Dell laptops are overpriced, haven't suggested them to anyone in past 4-5 years at least.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you can't wait then there is this laptop.
*www.amazon.in/Lenovo-Legion-Window...id=1574670763&smid=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&sr=8-1&th=1

OP
D

Dipjyoti Som

Right off the assembly line
If you can't wait then there is this laptop.
*www.amazon.in/Lenovo-Legion-Window...id=1574670763&smid=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&sr=8-1&th=1
Thanks for the suggestions. How about MSI Alpha 15. Its priced around 69k in flipkart currently. Thanks again for the advice.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
But RX5500M in 70k laptop is better than 1650 in that 66k Y540 model & cheapest 1660Ti lenovo Y series costs much more than both.
3750H would be replaced by 4600H in few weeks. And there's a high possibility that 1650Ti or 1660Ti is paired with new launches in this budget.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Asus has brought in the A15 to india but these are with 1650ti.
*www.amazon.in/dp/B08825Z8CW/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_mf91Eb69PWGSA

I am not sure when did these get listed but the 16gb ram configs are now soldout or they haven't come yet.

You might have to wait for a17 for both 16gb and 1660ti config. But that will be well over your budget.

Hope this helps you steer in the right direction.

Top Bottom