Gaming Laptop(max 80k)

AndyRoy

Right off the assembly line
Hi there,
I need to buy a laptop immediately in the next 2 days.

1) What is your budget? 80k

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen.

3) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Heavy Gaming and some autocad

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
No. should be able to play most new and upcoming games :)

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
NO

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Screen resolution ( 768p (HD) / 900p / 1080p (Full HD) )
Battery back up ( normal (3-4hrs) / extended (5-7hrs) )
Purchase place: Local Store/Nehru Place

UPDATE: Dad thinks Asus has bad after sales support hence it's out of the window :(

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^get it from flipkart Asus CN135H G56JR Laptop Rs.81600 Price in India - Buy Asus CN135H G56JR Laptop Black Online - Asus: Flipkart.com

OP
A

AndyRoy

iHi everyone. Thank you for your replies I will search around for the asus but if I don't find it will have to stick with the lenovo y510p. I can extend my budget by another 10k is there any other laptop I should checkout?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
You can use that extra 20kish to import the second Y510p GPU from abroad.

what about the battery problem? i realized all high end laptops have that problem including alienware etc(lower voltage provided by battery) but does the asus also have this issue?im also curious as im upgrading soon as well

OP
A

AndyRoy

Hey guys I think I have to buy the lenovo Y510P. If I get the 2nd GPU for the lenovo will I have to use a different power brick?

Last edited:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
what about the battery problem? i realized all high end laptops have that problem including alienware etc(lower voltage provided by battery) but does the asus also have this issue?im also curious as im upgrading soon as well

You can get another spare battery if you are concerned about battery life. Yes, every laptop with quad core i7+GT 750m+ will have a short battery life(3-4 hrs).

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys I think I have to buy the lenovo Y510P. If I get the 2nd GPU for the lenovo will I have to use a different power brick?

Yes. You have to buy the 170w one.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
You can get another spare battery if you are concerned about battery life. Yes, every laptop with quad core i7+GT 750m+ will have a short battery life(3-4 hrs).

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. You have to buy the 170w one.

not battery life, i meant the fps drop when the charger is disconnected-like the battery provides half the watts needed(60W instead of 120W) or something

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
not battery life, i meant the fps drop when the charger is disconnected-like the battery provides half the watts needed(60W instead of 120W) or something

All gaming laptops have that problem. I don't think batteries can provide more than 90w.

OP
A

AndyRoy

again why not g56jr from flipkart?:chinscratch:

Dad doesn't like the Asus brand so I couldnt get that.

Got the Y510P this morning and soo far loving this badboy. I'm downloading/installing the following games as I'm updating the thread-
DAYZ(mod+SA)
Watch dogs
BF3/4
League of Legends

Will give a performance update as soon as possible.

Top Bottom