Gaming laptop for 60k

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Updated Dell Inspiron 15 has a GTX 1050/1050Ti for 800$/900$ (~55k/62k)

Try to get it from USA and get warranty transferred since Dell India thinks 1$=100 Rs.

Edit:

Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop - Intel i7 Quad-Core | Dell

Edit 2:

Comes with an empty m.2 nvme ssd slot. Add it later when you need it.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
haha my friend is desperate wants now. US might take time.

At best, he'll be able to get a GTX 950M laptop (with manufacturer warranty) in that budget if he's lucky enough.

Mind you, GTX 1050 performs close to GTX 970M, and laptops having the latter cost 100k+.

Ask him to get a desktop assembled instead. He can probably squeeze in a RX470 too.

Last edited:

azvnoit

Journeyman
If can search at local stores then Asus GL552VX can be found at ~60k but it has outdated specs.
At best, he'll be able to get a GTX 950 laptop (with manufacturer warranty) in that budget if he's lucky enough.
True that. Try increasing budget and getting better laptop (atleast core i5 7th gen and GTX 1050 for it to last). Otherwise, at max you can get core i7 4th/5th gen with GTX 930/950 in that budget.

Getting Dell Inspiron imported from US will take around 15-20days after payment is done order is confirmed. If you can wait then it is good deal at $799 (for base model) + import charges.

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
If can search at local stores then Asus GL552VX can be found at ~60k but it has outdated specs.

True that. Try increasing budget and getting better laptop (atleast core i5 7th gen and GTX 1050 for it to last). Otherwise, at max you can get core i7 4th/5th gen with GTX 930/950 in that budget.

Getting Dell Inspiron imported from US will take around 15-20days after payment is done order is confirmed. If you can wait then it is good deal at $799 (for base model) + import charges.

how_much_it_will_be?-Import-charges?

azvnoit

Journeyman
Sorry for late reply.
Not exactly sure of the charges, but $799 (Rs. 53xxx) would be charged around Rs 9000-11000.

Top Bottom