Gaming laptop around 25-30k

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
there is no model of g50-45 which comes with 3 gb iGPU + 3 gb dGPU

Either the dealer gave wrong info or is fooling you.
Don't go with "2/3 gb graphics card" gimmick. Laptop gpus aren't good enough for gaming in your budget and would be a waste of money.

AGAIN, EITHER DON'T GET ANYTHING BELOW A GT 840M OR ASSEMBLE A DESKTOP.
+1, for this excellent advice to [MENTION=128004]lakhim[/MENTION].
Hope you pay attention to this,or else don't repent or regret...afterwards.

OP
L

lakhim

Broken In
Sure guys.

I do.

Had checked with Lenovo who confirmed such model doesn't exist and shop selling this is not authorised.

Now going for HP or Dell as they seem to be favoured among friends and peers.

Lets see what brand and Model I end up with as today I'll make a decision and buy it.

Wish me luck.:Fingerx::unsure:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Sure guys.

I do.

Had checked with Lenovo who confirmed such model doesn't exist and shop selling this is not authorised.

Now going for HP or Dell as they seem to be favoured among friends and peers.

Lets see what brand and Model I end up with as today I'll make a decision and buy it.

Wish me luck.:Fingerx::unsure:

Just remember about getting a laptop with nVidia GT 840M graphics card. IMO currently Dell and HP don't have VFM laptops.

OP
L

lakhim

Broken In
Well guys.

Have finally bought HP 15 g207AX from an authorised dealer in Chandni, Kolkata.

Till now laptop is running good.

Lets see what is stored for me in future.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Well guys.

Have finally bought HP 15 g207AX from an authorised dealer in Chandni, Kolkata.

Till now laptop is running good.

Lets see what is stored for me in future.

The one with R5 M230?
For gaming? :facepalm:

Run Far Cry 4, Watch Dogs, Thief or Crysis 3 at med-high settings and report how much framerate you get.

Lenovo G50-45 would've been better with 8GB ram and 1 TB hdd. :|

Edit:
It does not have R5 M230, but an even weaker HD 8570M :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

You seriously paid 28k for this crap?

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
The one with R5 M230?
For gaming? :facepalm:

Run Far Cry 4, Watch Dogs, Thief or Crysis 3 at med-high settings and report how much framerate you get.

Lenovo G50-45 would've been better with 8GB ram and 1 TB hdd. :|

Edit:
It does not have R5 M230, but an even weaker HD 8570M :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

You seriously paid 28k for this crap?
Now let the guy relax. He made the purchase, so let it be. :mrgreen:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
We give others our word and they are on their own if they do not like our advise. We will keep on helping others :high5:
:+1:
People don't even get proper entry level laptop for 25-30k and OP is looking to buy a gaming laptop for the same budget (or even under 65k for that matter). :facepalm:

kg11sgbg

We give others our word and they are on their own if they do not like our advise. We will keep on helping others :high5:
+1, for this outstanding comment,Friend. Your comment is truly Honoured by me personally.
Why ask for buying advice when you are going to blindly get what you want? :rolleyes:

Saiyan,you are perfectly completing your duties(wise advise + help) for purchase of Laptops/Tablets/etc.
Now if [MENTION=128004]lakhim[/MENTION] , chooses what he bought,it is not your responsibility.
If he is relaxed + happy,let him.
If he regrets + repents, let him.

You should not bother that why he didn't buy a LENOVO laptop or a Laptop based on nvidia 850M GPU.

This is my (Subjective & Personal) thoughts,which I had again & again reiterated on different thread comments for purchasing devices.

Why care about the purchase,when you are not buying it???

kg11sgbg

^ Because I feel the person wasted his hard earned money and I feel sad about it. :|
+1, for this caring and gentleman's comment.
Absolutely a very good and holy thinking,particularly a care for the others...
But we don't know whether the person who is buying the product is uber rich or moderate rich or a common ordinary guy(with common hard earned money and budget). Even if the person is a common man,he/she is an adult who has gone through all the advice + suggestions + whole topic...so it is that person's attitude,person's feeling,person's wish,person's judgement(right or wrong),person's choice which has to be honoured by himself/ourselves,no matter what the outcome is.
Hope I clarified my point of thoughts to you brother.

$hadow

Geek in making
Chill and help others is what my moto is. I hope OP enjoy his purchase.
@mods please close the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

:+1:
People don't even get proper entry level laptop for 25-30k and OP is looking to buy a gaming laptop for the same budget (or even under 65k for that matter). :facepalm:

Yeah and this is the reason why I feel desktop is certainly a better option for a person looking to game on PC with this budget.

- - - Updated - - -

well said mate :)

Thanks man.

Top Bottom