Gaming Keyboard.

Legend

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys,
I'm new to gaming accessories and need help from you, at this moment looking for Keyboard (gaming plus normal use).
After searching i found few keyboards over internet like Logitech G105 and Razer Deathstalker Essential which are under 3k.
But, need help from you guys. Reply soon.
Thanks. :)

dude1

Journeyman
You can go with G105 if you want backlight. The typing experience would be similar on both. I feel G105 is slightly sturdier than the razer.

Sadek

Broken In
Go with TVS-e Gold.
You will not regret.
The keyboard will last you for at-least 10 years. I have seen users using this keyboard for more than a decades.
If you are a hardcore gamer go with PS/2 version, otherwise you can buy USB one.
BTW: This has Cherry mx blue, and other keyboards with same key switches costs above 8K, whereas this is only available for around Rs. 1800
Only disadvantage this keyboard doesnot have n-key rollover (be realistic, who needs them in real life?)

anaklusmos

Youngling
Go with TVS-e Gold.
You will not regret.
The keyboard will last you for at-least 10 years. I have seen users using this keyboard for more than a decades.
If you are a hardcore gamer go with PS/2 version, otherwise you can buy USB one.
BTW: This has Cherry mx blue, and other keyboards with same key switches costs above 8K, whereas this is only available for around Rs. 1800
Only disadvantage this keyboard doesnot have n-key rollover (be realistic, who needs them in real life?)

+1 to this, simply forgot about this gem

Top Bottom