Gaming keyboard buying advise(~4-5K)....pls help

Siddharth_1

EXTREME
My older PS/2 keyboard is not working with Win7 64bit. So i want to buy a gaming keyboard for upto 4-5k just before last week of september(most probably on 21st or 22nd).

Suggest me a good keyboard and also 1 or 2 alternatives(if in case the keyboard in not available). Also tell me where i can get it(SMC International or MD computers, Delhi).

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
My older PS/2 keyboard is not working with Win7 64bit. So i want to buy a gaming keyboard for upto 4-5k just before last week of september(most probably on 21st or 22nd).

Suggest me a good keyboard and also 1 or 2 alternatives(if in case the keyboard in not available). Also tell me where i can get it(SMC International or MD computers, Delhi).

if u r in to gaming then Logitech G15 , But my pick is RAZER BLACKWIDOW!

Its mechanical keyboard

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
+1 to BW.

Also like SW X4 Microsoft JQD-00016 Sidewinder X4 Keyboard . Buy Best Microsoft JQD-00016 Sidewinder X4 Keyboard at Lowest Price Online

aniket.cain

Padawan
My pick would be BlackWidow. It is a one of a kind mechanical gaming keyboard. But some people might not like the noise they make, or it might be troublesome to people around you if you do a lot of typing. But as far typing pleasure goes, they are the best.
Anyways, your best option would be G510. It is out of stock there. Get it from Letsbuy:
Buy Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Top Bottom