Gaming Headsets with 120dB

DeoPwaX

Right off the assembly line
I myself am Hard of Hearing. I have 112dB headset(SS siberia v2) and isn't loud enough for me. It is hard to find a 120dB Headset, mostly are headphones. It would be nice to have some help from you. ;)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I have 112dB headset(SS siberia v2) and isn't loud enough for me

dafuk ?

@120dB, hearing tissue gets strained, causes permanent hearing loss.. 115dB = live rock concert, if 112 dB is truly not enough for you, its either a problem with your headset (get it checked), or your ears (same)

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
dafuk ?

@120dB, hearing tissue gets strained, causes permanent hearing loss.. 115dB = live rock concert, if 112 dB is truly not enough for you, its either a problem with your headset (get it checked), or your ears (same)

• A lawnmower - 90 dB
  • A car horn - 110 dB
  • A rock concert or a jet engine - 120 dB
  • A gunshot or firecracker - 140 dB:-D

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
:lol: im done here, ill wait for the op to reply, no offence but [MENTION=105611]bssunilreddy[/MENTION] , perhaps you might want to figure out why im laughing :lol:

but on point for OP, you could still use a headphone amp like Fiio E5, with your current headset

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
OP go with this Headset:

Logitech G430 Surround Sound Wired Headset -6,799.

Link:Logitech G430 Surround Sound Wired Headset - Logitech : Flipkart.com

OP
D

DeoPwaX

OP go with this Headset:

Logitech G430 Surround Sound Wired Headset -6,799.

Link:Logitech G430 Surround Sound Wired Headset - Logitech : Flipkart.com
This is too quiet for me. And buying this would be a waste of money since I had my Headset.

OP
D

DeoPwaX

im done here, ill wait for the op to reply, no offence but [MENTION=105611]bssunilreddy[/MENTION] , perhaps you might want to figure out why im laughing

but on point for OP, you could still use a headphone amp like Fiio E5, with your current headset
Yes I once had this. This is pretty good too but the sound cracks too much, It's harder for me to understand ppl speaking and doesn't got good quality with this. I am also thinking to buy but I also perfer a Headset without any addidional hardwares or so.

Top Bottom