Gaming Desktop Budget 90-100k

DestGod

Journeyman
Comments on this

Redragon Kumara K552 Rainbow LED Backlit TKL​

Secondly does 27" gaming cause eye strain, being a reason for me to avoid 27" and also read about pixelation at 1080p, if not used at 1440.
What's your monitor budget? 1080p 27 inch does have lesser PPI than 24 inch 1080p. You will notice an interference in single player titles, but in esports titles, refresh rate matters more, so you won't notice much. Perhaps you'll notice when sniping, or when you strain to look at a far distance. Eye strain depends on how far you keep the monitor away from you, and what level of magnification the display is at. There will be lesser sharpness in texts as well, but you'll probably get used to it. A better option is a 1080p 24 inch 144hz display or 240hz of the same if you're more into esports.

As for the keyboard, avoid the Redragon kb. It has quite some negative reviews. Go with the one omega suggested, or go with the Ant Esports MK1200 Mini if you're a 60% layout fan.

Comments on this

Secondly does 27" gaming cause eye strain, being a reason for me to avoid 27" and also read about pixelation at 1080p, if not used at 1440.
CB GK16 or its red key variant are the best budget KBs IMO. Rainbow KB is a no as mentioned earlier.

Get 24" 1080p else 27" 1440p, both are great for 50cm viewing distance.

mitraark

Decrepit
Comments on this

I have the K552 LED (custom rgb for every key). Its great for its price. In my opinion its far more value for money than keyboards commanding double the price for the same quality.

However id also probably be not buying this if i was looking for a keyboard. Meckeys/Keycrhon with a white and blue color combo keycaps suits my tastes more now.

My point is, if youre looking for quality, the Redragon isnt going to disappoint you. But paying for aesthetics such as RGB and design is the buyers choice.

OP
N

nfalling

New to this forum
MSI B660m pro wifi board not available locally.
Suggestion is Asus tuf wifi, is it necessary for the specs considered. Justifiable price of asuf tuf?

If going with msi nonwifi version, how much extra should be shelled on wifi/Bluetooth card for a better card. Msi Mobo is wifi6 at 2400 Mbps. Or going with Asus tuf wifi a better option.

DestGod

Journeyman
MSI B660m pro wifi board not available locally.
Suggestion is Asus tuf wifi, is it necessary for the specs considered. Justifiable price of asuf tuf?

If going with msi nonwifi version, how much extra should be shelled on wifi/Bluetooth card for a better card. Msi Mobo is wifi6 at 2400 Mbps. Or going with Asus tuf wifi a better option.
For the 12400, the TUF board is way too overkill. It's price should be around 17k, but still, far too much too invest for the mobo. Check if the Gigabyte B660 DS3H AX is available. A good Wifi + BT expansion card will set you back by about 2-3k, which isnt worth it.
Also is Corsair cx650m and nzxt c650 better options?
There are no such things as "better PSUs". Think of them as humans, you can never predict when they die, even if they are in good health. The CX650M and C650 are the best in their price range. Consider the XPG Core Reactor 650w for about 6.5k, which is 80+ Gold and comes with a 10 year warranty, and is a proper Tier A PSU.

Top Bottom