chickoo

Right off the assembly line
Which would be the Gaming Beast
(keeping all other aspects aside, just consider gaming)
Which laptop among these 3 can run games better?? OR among these 3 laptops which is best for crysis 3

Lenovo y 500
Lenovo Ideapad Y500 (59-346619) Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) - Lenovo: Flipkart.com

HP Pavilion G6 2313ax
HP Pavilion G6-2313AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 6GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 2.5GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com

Samsung Series 5 s02/s03
Samsung NP550P5C-S05IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) - Samsung: Flipkart.com

Last edited by a moderator:

pratyush997

Inactive
~Thanks~ (Snipped)
Fill this thing up and edit it to main post! *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/156722-questionnaire-laptop-notebook-purchase.html
Y500 is the answer!

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
Lenovo y500 ptoduction is discontinued by lenovo reason being touch pad and keyboard issues. Will be seeing a new y500 but no official comment from lenovo yet. The only place y500 is available is a few online stores and may be some local dealer.

sanemate

Broken In
Lenovo y500 ptoduction is discontinued by lenovo reason being touch pad and keyboard issues. Will be seeing a new y500 but no official comment from lenovo yet. The only place y500 is available is a few online stores and may be some local dealer.

Laptop broke down a week back, had zeroed in on Y500 after so many days of looking around options. And now its discontinued! When will it be back in stocks, any idea? :( Else will have to go with Sammy S05, great laptop but I was looking forward to trying the Ultrabay GPU. :(

$hadow

Geek in making
Laptop broke down a week back, had zeroed in on Y500 after so many days of looking around options. And now its discontinued! When will it be back in stocks, any idea? :( Else will have to go with Sammy S05, great laptop but I was looking forward to trying the Ultrabay GPU. :(

Well if you are not in hurry I advice you to wait till next month. Who knows may be lenovo turn up with dual gpu to India as well. But if you need it soon so you can get so5in it is a good buy just without a backlit keyboard.

sanemate

Broken In
Can dual GPU model be a possibility here? I will call them today, hope the sales team knows something. Am on an intern and its difficult without a laptop :(

Well if you are not in hurry I advice you to wait till next month. Who knows may be lenovo turn up with dual gpu to India as well. But if you need it soon so you can get so5in it is a good buy just without a backlit keyboard.

$hadow

Geek in making
Can dual GPU model be a possibility here? I will call them today, hope the sales team knows something. Am on an intern and its difficult without a laptop :(

Ya who knows may be there will be. Since that dual gpu model has helped lenovo a lot. You should get sammy one it will work perfectly in nearly all scenarios.

Top Bottom