Games without graphics card???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Which games will run without graphics card from the newest FPS,TPS and Horror games coming out. Plz tell!!!!!!!:(

My PC Config:(

2.8Ghz Pentium D Dual Core processor
Intel 865G motherboard
256MB RAM
80GB HDD

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Wrong section...
Post in Q&A or Hardware Troubleshooting section...

B/W I guess none will run in 865mobo...it has pretty lame grafix.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
If not the gfx card, the amount of RAM will not allow you to play any of the recent games in the genres that you've mentioned.

Wrong section.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Nope. I had that PC year back (with 512 MB Ram )
You can play games from 2 years back and nothing else...
He's asking for games that are yet to be released...
1-2yr old games would run in his PC but d amount of RAM would become his NIGHTMARE...

Think of just POP-WW or NFSMW on dat config...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/19.png

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
Rather than a new gfx card, do yourself a favor and get some RAM sticks. 256MB doesn't even run a current OS properly (Ubuntu Intrepid, Vista etc.), let alone a proper game.

I guess NFS Porsche should run at native resolution. :D Sorry I can't think of anything else.

red_devil

Back!
hehe...me too dont have any graphics cards on my PC ...recently upgraded my ram to 2.5 gb and i'm running PES 09 [which asks for some pixel shader stuff..but i conveniently ignore it ;) ]

J

Joker

try Urban Terror. your intel on-board graphics should be able to play the game in Windows easily if u increase your RAM. Otherwise, u will have to end many processes and lower the settings.

www.urbanterror.net

It is an online fps game based on Quake 3 arena. Download it, u will surely enjoy it. :D

aura

Sync dreams to reality
I can offer solution like go for games of MMPORG type your will get most of the games there that can be played without requiring much of Graphics and these games are successful too for example Maple Story, Wolfstein Ememy Territory etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom