games that do not require high end graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.

pallavnawani

Broken In
enoonmai said:
Here are some of my favorite indie games. They will give you hours and hours and hours of joy on some really low system requirements.

Alien Shooter
Crimsonland

I believe Alien Shooter is a very short (Although lots of fun to play) game. Crimsonland was earlier freeware. You can get that free version at *www.gamehippo.com. However, shareware version is a lot better (and very addictive too).

Pallav

pallavnawani

Broken In
Since nobody seems to have mentioned that some great free games also exist, I will do that. These games are so good they could be commercial, yet they easily run on lower end hardware:

Abuse (Side scrolling shooter)
Pekka Kana 2 (side scrolling platformer)
Choren68k (space shooter)
Jardinains! (Arkanoid)
Amanagi (space shooter)
Battle for Wesnoth (Turn based strategy)
Dark Disciples (2D Rpg)
Dink Smallwood (Isometric RPG)
Tower of the Sorceror (Superb puzzler - but hard)

None of these are Fps games though. And I assume that is what you meant when you started the topic?

Pallav

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Abuse is one hell of a game. I was amazed at the addictiveness of the game. But I will be darned if I can figure out how to run it at higher resolution. No matter what I do, the game wont go above 640*480!

GameAddict

In the zone
Get these too...

Hi,

Get these too:

Jagged Alliance:2 and JA:Unfinished Buisness. Very addictive gameplay and will run *good* on Pentiums with 32MB RAM.

Also from Reflexive.net , download Jets 'n' Guns, a 75 MB download. Very addictive space shooter with good graphics and humor.

Bye!

GA

abhishek_sharma

Journeyman
:lol: hey games like cricket 2002, fifa 2003, brain lara 99, harry potter 1& 2,
nfs 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
roller coaster tycoon
max payne 1........
arey man the list is endless, practically all games released before 2003 can run on the bundled graphics thjat comes with a motherboard having say 4-8mb of vram. it all depends what kind of comp u have. even blc 99 won't run on a 1990 pc while even doom3 will work fine on a high-end pc of today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom