blackleopard92

In the zone
Harvik780 said:
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell Double Agent Requirs A cpu With At least 3.0Ghz Clock
no it doesn't, i got AMD 3000+ which is clocked at 1.8ghz
then game runs fine at high quality settings

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
why do you wanna know the games? Anyway to play the game comfortably at maxed settings with or without AA even at moderate resolutions you need a Core 2 Duo, a X2 won't do even if it is oced to 3GHz.

Add Rainbow Six Vegas to the list.

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
akshayt said:
why do you wanna know the games? Anyway to play the game comfortably at maxed settings with or without AA even at moderate resolutions you need a Core 2 Duo, a X2 won't do even if it is oced to 3GHz.

Add Rainbow Six Vegas to the list.

becoz i'm doing a sort of testing on my coms.........

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Let Me make It clear for all Tom clancly splinter cell double agent has minimum system requirements as
Amd 3000+
or intel p4 3.0 ghz
clocks do not matter performance matters

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Harvik780 said:
Let Me make It clear for all Tom clancly splinter cell double agent has minimum system requirements as
Amd 3000+
or intel p4 3.0 ghz
clocks do not matter performance matters

Thats true....when u say minimum Clock speed then you are referring to Intel processors. the same does not hold true for the AMD processors. Even with a lower clock speed they manage to outperform intel.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
vish786 said:
could u plz tell me some games that requires a system running at 3Ghz or more speed.
If u really want to test ur system then use future mark 3d mark 2005 or 2006.they are excellent for testing purposes

memnom

Broken In
all the DX 10 wich is gonna arrive might need just equal Processing Power as Graphics Power , but processing power doesnt mean SPEED alone as demonstrated by AMD again proved by intel with their C2D lineup, if u have a C2D 1.86 u are good to go for an another 2years without problems

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
1-2yrs with overclocking as long as you don't expect max physics and sound and maybe less than max settings in some games like AW.

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
u guys r not answering wat i asked... i wat games running at 3ghz not tat craps........ i hav already done benchmarking guys.... plz post games i u hav any idea abt it

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
Crysis should declare 2.4-2.8GHz as the minimum.

Rainbow Six Vegas & DA require a min of 3GHz, probably no other game does. Just look out for console ports especially from Ubisoft, they will need 3GHz.

What benchies have you done?

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
sam9s said:
That was before the beast C2D was launched. Intal has won back the crown of having the world's best desktop processor.

But with AMD FX series launched it wont be long before AMD gets the crown back........

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
shadow slayer 2007 said:
then how would i run all the games on my pc i hav 3.0 ghz and i can run all the games at optimal settings

You can use your PS3 which is locked in your cupboard......

lol
did u know i didnt evn post that he is the one who posted it in the first place in my account
and then he logs into his account and makes me look like a liar in others eyes(which he has already done in anotha forum . plz ppl dont think im a liar)
if i had a ps3 i wouldnt let it rot in the cupboard i would hav broken the cupboard and u wouldnt see me postin ovr here
but yes i m savin for a ps3 now i hav around 8000 and gettin more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom