Games of Android

Sachin2798

Broken In
Guys, I have Recently Bought Micromax A45 because my previous phone (Galaxy 5) was stolen.
I am facing problems of many games.
As its A HVGA Phone I downloaded many games for it but out of that only Assassins creed altaiir's chronicles, asphalt 5, pes 2011, pes 2012 are working, the rest are having problem.
As I am a hardcore Gamer I like to play HD Games.
But the Games like NFS shift, NFS hot pursuit, Gangstar: west coast hustle, mass effect infiltrator, GTA 3 which are compatible on my mobile as shown on google play are having problems.

The main problem is that the game audio is fine as it should be, but the video it has a negative (Black & White) screen the game is running with volume and everything but its in black and white screen.

Plzzz...Plzzz...Plzzz...Plzzz...Plzzz...Plzzz...Plzzz...Plzzz...help me i want to play these games i will upload a video to youtube about this problem.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
can you specify exactly which games have this problem? Also check for firmware updates of your phone and see if the apps you have problems too have received updates.
Also I think it would be good idea to email the developer of the apps about your problem.

Top Bottom