Games Liek Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

n.regmi

Broken In
I just got Mafia and finished the game in 3 days. This must be the best 3rd Person Shooter I ever played. Its better than all my previous best games like maxpayne I and II, halflife and hitman 2.

Can someone list some good 3rd Person Shooting games like Mafia. I dont want 1st Person Shooting like Farcry.

thank u

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
God Father. I asked in a shop and he is telling it is gonna release soon. But saw god father(pirated) in a shop. Piracy rocks.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Godfather will be a good choice if you are intrested in Third Person Action adventure games. Also if you like the combination of big cities to drive around, non-linear gameplay and a nice plot to go with it, then you can go for the GTA series. The three smash hit games in the series, GTA3, GTA: Vice City and GTA: San Andreas will keep you occupied for a long time to come.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
The genre you are interested in is Action-Adventure. So you can also try the reecnt gta like game "Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure".

And maharaj dude, lending/borrowing games is illegal, just so you din't know.

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
@siriusb
Lending/borrowing is not illegal, as long as you don't have the game installed on more than one pc at a time...

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
siriusb said:
The genre you are interested in is Action-Adventure. So you can also try the reecnt gta like game "Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure".

And maharaj dude, lending/borrowing games is illegal, just so you din't know.

sorry dude :oops: :oops: . will keep this in mind. Anyways I just finished downloadind Mark Eckos but haven't installed it as yet.

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
Godfather might be like Mafia but it nothing like that. I have seen some comparison pics on gamespot.com forums and believe me godfather sucks in front of Mafia.

n.regmi said:
I just got Mafia and finished the game in 3 days. This must be the best 3rd Person Shooter I ever played. Its better than all my previous best games like maxpayne I and II, halflife and hitman 2.

Can someone list some good 3rd Person Shooting games like Mafia. I dont want 1st Person Shooting like Farcry.

thank u

Gangster
Gangster2
Godgather
Driver3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom