GAMES for Kids

cyborg47

Technomancer
Portal 2 is way easier than Portal, just spend some time experimenting, which I believe will be great for kids ;)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
command and conquer 3.
atleast it will improve the kids tactical skills

command and conquer 3.
atleast it will improve the kids tactical skills

gameranand

Living to Play
Well yeah if he understands the game and all the features it have to offer as it can become somewhat overwhelming for many people. :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Anomaly Warzone Earth gets hard later on
its kind of not cool giving kids games they cannot play, a way to troll em
at the same time nothing is as pleasurable as a kid going "but this is tooo haaarddd", then you show em how to do it and they have a oh, so this is how its done moment

gameranand

Living to Play
Limbo is good even if has gory death scenes then its in an unique art style and B/W. I guess thats bearable for kids. :)

Flash

Lost in speed
Limbo is good even if has gory death scenes then its in an unique art style and B/W. I guess thats bearable for kids. :)

I don't think LIMBO is suitable for kids. In some levels, you won't get a clue unless you read/see the walkthroughs.
Maybe for starting levels, it is OK>

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Yeah well some deaths in limbo may be a bit disturbing :\
But perhaps it won't matter too much since its all in black and white,and yeah it might get a bit tough for them a few levels in. Not too harsh a game though.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Call of Duty! LOL..just kidding, keep that game away from kids.

on topic, rayman origins is a great game for kids! ;)
Thanks !! I dloaded Rayman Origins and its a great game !! Please suggest more like this..light on system resources and fun 2 play :-D:-D:-D

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
Good 'ol Mario in (PC)
Bus Driver (PC), where you've have abide the rules like a real bus driving. No rash drivings.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^if thats the case pokemon ruby/firered(emulated pc version) will also be great for kids
also dbz supersonic warriors(emulated on pc

Top Bottom