Galaxy note 4 coming from us? - need urgent advice.

Hello,
to all of you.
Actually, My friend is coming from US and he is getting a Note 4 Unlocked Version for me, I want to know, Will that US version supports the Indian LTE Bands? If not then Is there any way by which I can unlock that bands so that I can use 4G services here in India? Please let me know soon.Thank You.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

ithehappy

Human Spambot
If the bands are same then definitely it will work, but I don't think they are same, aren't they? Just go to GSMArena and see the model number of which your friend is coming with and the Indian Note 4 frequencies.

$hadow

Geek in making
If it is carrier unlocked so it could be a problem and if it is factory unlocked so 3g will surely be not a problem but can't say the same about 4g.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Checking Indian LTE bands as mentioned here and the supported LTE bands in Note 4 as shown here we could say that the phone will work with LTE in India.

Still contact your operator about what bands they're using.

OP
G

GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

In the zone
If it is carrier unlocked so it could be a problem and if it is factory unlocked so 3g will surely be not a problem but can't say the same about 4g.

Hello,
Thank You for reply, actually, my friend is coming with Verizon Carrier Unlocked Version of Note 4, Can you tell me what problems it can cause? actually my friends program is little postponed so I can tell him and he can change it.Reply soon.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

- - - Updated - - -

Checking Indian LTE bands as mentioned here and the supported LTE bands in Note 4 as shown here we could say that the phone will work with LTE in India.

Still contact your operator about what bands they're using.

Hello,
Thank you for this reply, actually I have checked the operator bands usage here in India, the Airtel is using 2300MHZ frequency actually, the Indian version of Note 4 has version number SM910G and US version has SM910W8, and what I read on gsmarena.com is that the Indian version uses the TD-LTE 2300/2600 bands, where in the US version there is no mention of using these bands or not, now, I am in a little confusion If I get the US version then Can I unlocked the 2300/2600 bands in that? this thing also raise a question in my mind that on ebay.in there are lots of versions of Note 4 selling and they all are having H OR C OR S variant etc. of ver. numbers, so Do they support Indian LTE or 4g bands or not? If not then Can we unlock them to use? Hope to see reply soon.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
As far as I know verizon is worst when it comes to usage In India. I don't think you can unlock the bands or I night be having little knowledge regarding this.

Top Bottom