Galaxy Note 3 For 49,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

$hadow

Geek in making
Samsung is going to launch note 3 for 49k and a bit more than that rumors says that it will be priced around 47k but it is listed for 49k how many of us are looking forward towards pre-ordering it. And how much justified is the price?

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Being a s3 owner I also agree with you. It is a money game for samsung nothing else.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Maybe not due to INR vs USD exchange rates........
(upa is to be blamed)

I think iPhone 5s top model would be priced at 1 lakh

Seems true coz iPhone 5c by any standard is not cheap. So may be we are looking towards India's first 1 lac phone:-D

achyutaghosh

Journeyman
Gross pricing by Samsung...they seem to be getting greedier and greedier. The Note 2 is available without exchange at 27k, is the Note 3 good enough to be priced twice that?

I dont think the Samsung product (Note 3), and the Samsung brand can pull off a 50k price,maybe Apple can. I would think 40k is a more realistic value for this handset....the bigger Xperia Z Ultra is already available for 38k....

I would see Samsung reduce pricing to 40k by this festive season, maybe introduce an exchange offer to further sweeten the deal. Samsung is a very smart player unlike HTC. They have always shown the flexibility to offer market determined prices. Irrespective of USD-INR rate, a price reduction is on the cards soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom