galaxy ace battery prob

bijay_ps

Broken In
Hello friends!! I have been using samsung galaxy ace for more than a year now. But its battery back-up seems
to have degraded alot, if I use internet on my mobile the battery doesn't even last half an hour :( :( (3G is activated)
I have also tried many battery saver apps but none of them have given me satisfactory results :(
So please suggest me some idea what should i do??

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
3g consumes a lot of battery. Also most Android phones need to be charged daily. They hardly cross 2 days. Post a screenshot of the battery usage stats and screen on time from the settings.

amjath

Human Spambot
Hello friends!! I have been using samsung galaxy ace for more than a year now. But its battery back-up seems
to have degraded alot, if I use internet on my mobile the battery doesn't even last half an hour :( :( (3G is activated)
I have also tried many battery saver apps but none of them have given me satisfactory results :(

Is the battery drains from 100% to ~10% in half an hour. That means u have a defective battery.
Test ur phone with mobile data off.
as techfreak mentioned post ur battery stats

There has always been a issue in the battery life for android phones but in your case the situation seems to be even worse as the battey last for only half an hour. Have you checked that whether any particular app is consuming all your battery ???

There is nothing like that guys...
Android doesn't drain battery a lot...

Bro take out ur battery and see if it is bulged...
Mine was bulged and had to replace it..
Over charging is the culprit here..
Most ppl do overnight charging...

U can charge upto 30 mins more when u reach 100% perc charge...

Never overcharge batteries...

Top Bottom