G400 costing Rs.3100

Linkeloed

Broken In
I contacted a retail shop about the Logitech g400. I want a new gaming mouse and they say that its cost is about Rs.3100. I told them that it might be cost of the new model g400s, they said no its the g400. They told me to go to circlect.com and look the "Rude" gaming mouse its the best. But I am unable to trust that brand, is it good?
Also, I am not currently in the state of buying anything online. Please suggest something or any other alternatives that I can get locally.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
I contacted a retail shop about the Logitech g400. I want a new gaming mouse and they say that its cost is about Rs.3100. I told them that it might be cost of the new model g400s, they said no its the g400. They told me to go to circlect.com and look the "Rude" gaming mouse its the best. But I am unable to trust that brand, is it good?
Also, I am not currently in the state of buying anything online. Please suggest something or any other alternatives that I can get locally.

Bolder part says a lot about your place.
'Circle' is basically a company which re-brands generic products and thus their products are very bad in terms of quality.
And yes, they are one of the many 'desi' brand.

Get G400 from Flipkart. They use speedpost in remote areas AFAIK. And it is everywhere.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ State of buying online would mean he cannot buy online.. and not a State he is a resident of :p

Top Bottom