G.Skill & ASUS Live Extreme Overclocking at Computex 2011

pegasus

Journeyman
[URL="*vr-zone.com/articles/g.skill--asus-live-extreme-overclocking-at-computex/12452.html#"]G.Skill & ASUS Live Extreme Overclocking at Computex

Reported by [/URL]lennardseah on Tuesday, May 31 2011 1:10 pm
*limages.vr-zone.net/inarticle/12452.png Four overclocking gurus will be conducting live extreme overclocking sessions at Computex, courtesy of ASUS and G.Skill. Pictures and video after the break.

NEWS

G.Skill and Asus are holding a live overclocking demonstration at G.Skill's Computex booth from 31 May to 4 June (today till Saturday). Four overclocking legends - Shamino, Coolaler, Fredyama and Young Pro - will perform extreme liquid nitrogen overclocking using ASUS Republic of Gamers motherboards, G.Skill extreme speed memory and Intel processors.
*limages.vr-zone.net/body/12452/P1000451.jpg.png​
Shamino and Young Pro ponder their next move.​
*limages.vr-zone.net/body/12452/oldman.jpg.png​
Coolaler and Fredyama adjust the mounting mechanism on their setup.​
*limages.vr-zone.net/body/12452/P1000457.jpg.png​
*limages.vr-zone.net/body/12452/P1000456.jpg.png​
Shamino tops up the CPU pot with more liquid nitrogen to keep the CPU nice and chilly.​
*limages.vr-zone.net/body/12452/P1000450.jpg.png​
A specially designed pot is used to cool the memory modules to sub-zero temperatures.​
*limages.vr-zone.net/body/12452/P1000449.jpg.png​
Fredyama and Coolaler are using a custom mounting system.​
*limages.vr-zone.net/body/12452/P1000458.jpg.png​
Shamino and Coolaler push the G.Skill memory modules to the limit using Asus' UEFI BIOS.​
*limages.vr-zone.net/body/12452/P1000447.jpg.png​
G.Skill gave away a pair of memory modules to a lucky visitor.

A video of the demonstration:
YouTube - ‪G.Skill / ASUS ROG LN2 Overclocking Demostration‬‏
Source: G.Skill & ASUS Live Extreme Overclocking at Computex

Legends or Gods? I can kiss the ground they set their feet upon. :)
Hopefully some day in India too. :thumbs:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Source: G.Skill & ASUS Live Extreme Overclocking at Computex

Legends or Gods? I can kiss the ground they set their feet upon. :)
Hopefully some day in India too. :thumbs:

Now that's called true daydreaming. ;)

But then, who knows...

And I would have loved to be there and get gifts like that.

OP
pegasus

pegasus

Journeyman
Skud sir- Nah. I would say having one's heart in the right place and dreaming big- no harm i guess. :p

Gifts received hold not much more value than as a reminder/memento of some sweet opportunity/happening in one's life- like meeting legends.
Like some people had got lucky in India itself- TechEnclave

asingh sir - Legends/masters of masters do not need them, especially when using a pre-filled flask to pour into the pot.
They are highly skilled/experienced and careful enough to not spill any, especially on skin/body parts. :p

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK got you. And of course, no harm in dreaming big if your focus is steady and you are ready to take the pain of making it true.

OP
pegasus

pegasus

Journeyman
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community...sus-power-user-meet-16th-jul-2011-mumbai.html

^ A small beginning? :)

Top Bottom