Funny Internet Proble...

Status
Not open for further replies.

saROMan

QA Juggler
1 st i formated Xp yday...and reinstalled it :twisted: :twisted:

but after all the installation...now i am facing strange proble......

am using firefox..so insted of opening new window i use Ctrl+T for new tab....but i am havin a strange proble.....my firefox refuses to open any site in 4/5 tab .....ie..if i hav General Discussion in 1 tab ..QnA in second ...Google in third....and yahoo in 4 th .....then either yahoo refuses to load...saing site not found or any site in 5th tab ......
if i open new window......still it refuses to open......any site when 2/3 other r open in another window....
i tryed IE but dont open any site either ... :cry: :cry:

Update : at the time of posting ths msg..its reduced to 2 :shock: ..now even google is not opening in second tab :evil: :evil:

Plz help me ......

OP
saROMan

saROMan

QA Juggler
ok....well seems no 1 is able to solve my Problem....plz..plz atleast...suggest some site ..person...who can help..me.......from yday...i have to open 1 site at a time.......do my work logout.....open another .....this Sucks...... :oops:

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
ok i am new to fire fox but try these
in options
- general - try using ur system fonts and colors
- if possible DISABLE flash where ever possible
- privacy - increase the amount of cache to a LOT
- web features - disable images , just give it a try , since forum is mainly based on textual (sounds so much like ..... ;) ) content see if it speeds things up
- try fiddling with the java and javascript options
- no skins , minimal toolbars
- several options to open in new windows , change them to open in new tab .
- if u got scroll mouse , press scroll for open in new tab
- finally reinstall to the new version
risky
- open a single blank windows and press ctrl+t for like 20 tabs to open . if it opens file , prob must be with the site
- try increasing priority of firefox in task manager
"Since Light Traver faster than Sound thats why Many People Look Smart untill you hear them Speak"
- try removing sounds associated with apps if any

Switch to opera : u can even allocate amount of ram used by opera there

OP
saROMan

saROMan

QA Juggler
well..i'll do that BTW....i have the same Problem wth IE..also...so am not sure wether Opera will be any help coz..my past experience with Opera..is not that good....but wll try.....

my basic q remains the same.....i never had this problem b4.......even i have opned 10-12 Tabs in 1 browser..b4....is it bkoz i reinstalled XP proff..and some thing has gon Wrong ???

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
I don't think its fiirefox problem. Basically you are having a very low internet bandwidth or something.
First heres what i suggest immediatly
1) Disable automatic Update tab ..as new installation of windows xp updates it in background using lotsa bandwidth.
2) Do the gpedit.Trick ...reffering to the QOS trick.
3) Instal a firewall and restrict any programmes thats using your net bandwidth from behind.
4) Do an ISP test and check you net spped and post here...
Ta ta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom