Funniest Game that you have played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Seen so many in the list for best game and so on. So thought I would post something a lil different.

Only one tops my list.

Armed and Dangerous

This has got to be one of the hilarious games ever. The game play is simple enough. Enough and more bullets to shoot and kill everything. The best thing about the game is the cut scenes. It had me rolling in laughter. So guys...whats urs ?

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Definatly neighbours from Hell 2 and hmmm now i dont think this is fair ...
but stil can i please include " Singles flirt up your life "
The S*X scenes are simply laughable ....couldnt hold my seat properly while laughing... :p

gamefreak14

Journeyman
icecoolz said:
Seen so many in the list for best game and so on. So thought I would post something a lil different.

Only one tops my list.

Armed and Dangerous

This has got to be one of the hilarious games ever. The game play is simple enough. Enough and more bullets to shoot and kill everything. The best thing about the game is the cut scenes. It had me rolling in laughter. So guys...whats urs ?
Me too...those brit jokes are absolutely hilarious, and the first cut scene (with the blind dwarf (whatshisname?)) is a classic. Seriously...the jokes were the single driving factor of the game...wish they released a sequel.

My pick are:

>The Guy Game, by Gathering of Developers(for console not pc)(Dump those Spring Summer break Girls Gone Wild Videos.Kick start ur own party)

>Abe's Oddworld(I love the character>his style of killin enemies by praying)

>Duke Nukem 3D(This game brought the HEAT with Action.We all know wat happens in the Theater)

>The Sims(Where else can u kiss more than one girl a nite.And see them stare at them while the take Bath)

NikhilVerma

Padawan
icecoolz said:

Only one tops my list.

Armed and Dangerous

I just came here to type the praises of tis game...
It's simply hilarious and the videos are the most funny...

I laughed my a55 off the wole time...

Jatin_T

Journeyman
8)
I would go for MDK2 and the Simpsons-Hit and Run...
While MDK2 was just great for a Video game..and the cut scenes were class...nothing beats Hit and %Run if u r a Simpsons Fan :p

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
All of check thsi game out. Giants : Citizen Kabuto. the most hilarious game i ever played. Its graphics are too good even for now. So can play them.
I very tight competetion would be from Postal2- Share the pain. Just wanted to tell u guys. if u have played postal 2. In teh first mission get milk from lucky ganesh. Did u see the milk company name. Its "Jihad goat milk". One more thing wud be to unzip in front of a mirror. It wud show censored. Also teh name crotchy was funny. the doll also looked like ...
The next wud be monkey island series. "Look behind u a three headed monkey!!!"
Also GTA vice city was very good. Many dialogues and cut scenes were funny. The radio is the best. Maurice Chavez.

gamefreak14

Journeyman
Completely forgot about GTA's DJ Lazlo and the rest of the capers on the chat show....It's great to listen to when you're down..
Also Serious Sam....esp. when you answer telephone booths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom